• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which racial mixed is the Best?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Locally, I find the Malay/Indian mixed have the best features, body and face.

If you have noticed, the Indonesian and the Filipinos are very unlike the Malays of Malaysia and Singapore. Therefore it is likely they are of mixed heritage interbreed with the Indians. Possible Arabs?

Ok. let's have some real work for the moderators.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite a few Indonesian women have mixed parentage.. Some of the Javanese gals that I had encountered back then in Yogyakarta are really fabulous... They got a mixture of Javanese and Dutch blood in them... Some of them told me that their late grandfather was a Dutch who married their grandmother, a local woman... And quite a few too had Arab links through their grandfather or father.. They really got sharp facial features and I nearly fell in love with one way back in 2003...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In terms of what? Looks?

In terms of language, I think British and PRC mix is the best?

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no... Filipinos and Malays are from the same stock, just like indonesians from batam or riau, they are all malays....
Javanese on the other hand are very different, short with a round face..:smile:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
No no... Filipinos and Malays are from the same stock, just like indonesians from batam or riau, they are all malays....

They looks very different to me leh.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians are very diverse, if you are in indonesia long enough, you can see very distinct facial differences ...
Filipinos are malays, go ask any of your malay friends ...:smile:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They looks very different to me leh.

Most Filipinos has got Spanish blood in them, some more some none at all. If you want to confirm just look at all the movie stars, Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians, you can see the nice looking ones are of mixed parentage. One day I will show you my god daughter of Filipino/Spanish/American descent and you judge.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Filipinos has got Spanish blood in them, some more some none at all. If you want to confirm just look at all the movie stars, Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians, you can see the nice looking ones are of mixed parentage. One day I will show you my god daughter of Filipino/Spanish/American descent and you judge.

Movie stars are ordinary people ?
Most indonesian movie stars are cross-breeds ... :smile: part ang mo part javanese ...

Last edited:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Locally, there is a distinct group, people like "Brian Richmond", what are their racial mix?

Are they are Angmo and Chinese mixed? Frankly I their feature, neither here nor there.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are Indian Chinese mix to begin with.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Movie stars are ordinary people ?
Most indonesian movie stars are cross-breeds ... :smile: part ang mo part javanese ...

Most of them are of mixed parentage which is what this thread is all about. Nothing said about rich or poor, ordinary or extraordinary. The best way to judge which mix is best is to look at their features. Why not post pics or videos of those with mix parentage and then we can comment? Let me post one here of Kris Aquino (Chinese/Spanish/Filipino).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays are Indian Chinese mix to begin with.

y chromosome marker will tell their genetic lineage. there was extensive research done, a scientific book written on it, and a tv documentary made. the first human inhabitants of south east asia were traveling migrants from south africa. the y marker is traced from a tribe in namibia to descendants in south india and south east asia all the way to the aborigines of australia. somewhere along the migratory path along the coasts of south and east africa thru' the middle east, south india and south east asia, branches broke off into archipelagos all over south east asia. some of these early aborigines migrated as far north as the island of taiwan, kyushu, and honshu. the original natives of taiwan and ainu of japan are closely related to the early waves of migrants from south east asia. some might have settled in present day indo-china and along the southern coasts of china and hainan island. northern chinese, koreans, mongolians, siberians, and modern day japanese are from other migratory tribes that branched off from earlier migrations out of africa into central asia. american indians exhibit y markers from siberians, which in turn were descendants from tribes in kazakhstan.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of them are of mixed parentage which is what this thread is all about. Nothing said about rich or poor, ordinary or extraordinary. The best way to judge which mix is best is to look at their features. Why not post pics or videos of those with mix parentage and then we can comment? Let me post one here of Kris Aquino (Chinese/Spanish/Filipino).

OK .. lets do that...Sorry :smile:
Kris Aquino, well... she's okay but she's got that chinese nose ...

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
3147017824_026df184a4.jpg

portrait_malay_girl.jpg
cewek-cantik-1.jpg
Indian/Malay Mixed

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like burmese ...

My Singapore friend a lady, her father is Indian and mother Chinese, her colour brown. Malay is brown and Indian is black, then how come she is so fair? It does not look like she has Indian blood. One give-away for those with Indian blood are their legs near the ankles. Indians normally have very thin legs.