• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which party will you vote!

Which party will you vote!

• PAP

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • WP

Votes: 89 55.3%
  • SDA

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • SDP

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • SPP

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • RP

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • NSP

Votes: 12 7.5%

• Total voters

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like PAP & WP is par. SPP satrt to pick up.
SDA & RP still lack behind not one voting at all.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can this poll beat all others poll in this election iin total vote!
Hope can create a poll result others than gov link poll.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its strange that no one is interested in SDA and SPP. I mean, even PAP got 2 votes!

Is it because of the recent infighting the result in the fall in support, or the core group have not yet surfing this forum yet?

All parties with prefix "S" is confusing to most incl myself.... I think they shud be suing each other demanding that the other party drop the ASS aka "S"...............................................................LOL

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give every party a vote except PAP.

It's about quantity and not quality.

Our political scene will never change unless the quantity increases.

Vote for change!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All parties with prefix "S" is confusing to most incl myself.... I think they shud be suing each other demanding that the other party drop the ASS aka "S"...............................................................LOL

Nothing wrong with "S". There is more P than S.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always maintain that I want a greater opposition presence in Parliament. U are too buys raging at my non-Pro-Opposition threads to read them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: