• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Mole Opposition Party Is Covertly Working For PAP?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prior to joining this forum, I only knew a mole as those inconvenient and embarrassing little black specks on the skin. What an education I got here :biggrin:

besides small black skin moles, there are small animal moles.

But the most disgusting is the human mole

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mole is also to create fear that the govt can be changed by contesting in every ward. They make themselves appear silly to give pap more % support. Therefore, by voting a mole, pap's plan will not succeed. As to changing govt, no need to worry there are their hardcore supporters an fence sitter who will be turned off by the antics of the mole.

so no need to worry abt moles during GE?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the big day itself, just put the X on the oppo side, doesnt matter mole or not mole, if you cant empowered yourself, then Sinkies deserve what is coming to them for the next 5 years, oops should be generation after generation.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the big day itself, just put the X on the oppo side, doesnt matter mole or not mole, if you cant empowered yourself, then Sinkies deserve what is coming to them for the next 5 years, oops should be generation after generation.

what happens if it is a 3CF? will the Opposition votes be spilt?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a piece of advice for all opposition supporters or anyone who wants a better and more democratic Singapore for ordinary folk and not just for the elites and their family members and cronies.

It's not important who are moles at this juncture. Whenever there is a straight fight between an opposition party and pap, just vote the opposition party.

After the opposition party members get into parliament and start talking and voting, you will be in a better position to assess who are the moles. If you worry too much about moles, spoil your vote, don't turn up, or worst, end up voting pap, you will be no better than before.

Don't forget that there are pap moles trying to discredit opposition members as moles too. If you have been observant in this forum or you have some basic intelligence, you will know who I mean. :rolleyes:

Forummer GoldenDragon used to claim that LTK and CSJ were both pap moles. He also claimed that he was from ISD. Now he has suddenly become LTK's biggest fan and is totally silent on CSJ, instead harping incessantly (perhaps temporarily) about NSP. If that is not a fucking two headed snake of a mole, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

dead poet spouting from his ass as usual
self professed cyber sleuth who fell flat
with his vulgarities and obscenities
and utter ignorance and self destruct
one who challenged a forummer to a fight in real life
one who threatened a forummer with exposure
one with no ethics and no credibility
dead poet with his dead fabrications and untruths
smearing is his forte
character assassination is his job
haha dead poet society entombed....

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
mole2.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Fantastic. Support for GoldenDragon from kopiuncle. I tried hard to find a kopiuncle inane reply to a GoldenDragon post, but couldn't. Maybe they will start tomorrow. :rolleyes:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a piece of advice for all opposition supporters or anyone who wants a better and more democratic Singapore for ordinary folk and not just for the elites and their family members and cronies.

It's not important who are moles at this juncture. Whenever there is a straight fight between an opposition party and pap, just vote the opposition party.

After the opposition party members get into parliament and start talking and voting, you will be in a better position to assess who are the moles. If you worry too much about moles, spoil your vote, don't turn up, or worst, end up voting pap, you will be no better than before.

Don't forget that there are pap moles trying to discredit opposition members as moles too. If you have been observant in this forum or you have some basic intelligence, you will know who I mean. :rolleyes:

Forummer GoldenDragon used to claim that LTK and CSJ were both pap moles. He also claimed that he was from ISD. Now he has suddenly become LTK's biggest fan and is totally silent on CSJ, instead harping incessantly (perhaps temporarily) about NSP. If that is not a fucking two headed snake of a mole, I don't know what is. :rolleyes:

Yes that's right.
Vote for any party EXCEPT for vile PAP
Mole or no mole we will sort them out later.,
Also even for SDA which I have said Desmond is a certified mole.....I dun think the entire party is made up of moles.
So vote for opposition first then we'll catch the moles later

My thought as well.

In this coming GE, more courageous men/women had come forward, so do not spoil your votes.
If we cannot deny PAP two third majority in parliament in this election, we and our children are truly screwed.

Among the myriad of issues of concern is our CPF. Pinky already says that Chia Yong Yong's parliament speech on CPF (that it is not really our money) was excellent.

This is a harbinger of more insidious CPF changes once PAP has gotten two third majority in parliament.

RG2q8gb.png

[video=youtube;kwXIaqQkOyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwXIaqQkOyI&feature=youtu.be&t=12m55s[/video]

At around 12:55, Chia Yong Yong starts to rattle on her twisted logic on how she is not sure if CPF is our money, "... is it really my private money ...".

Deny PAP two third majority in parliament in this coming GE, vote wisely!!

ko7t8XQ.png

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of voting decision is that? Voting for any party except for PAP is as good as voting blindly. Sylvia Lim or Chen Shao Mao, yes, I understand. But are you going to vote Hui Hui or roy if they are one of the candidates in your constituency? Pls don't waste the vote. You are assuming that the current government is stupid. If they are, then why are there so many scholars working in the government? Those scholars are not stupid. why would they work for a stupid government? Your voting decision is as good as tearing singapore apart. which country are you working for?

Yes that's right.
Vote for any party EXCEPT for vile PAP
Mole or no mole we will sort them out later.,
Also even for SDA which I have said Desmond is a certified mole.....I dun think the entire party is made up of moles.
So vote for opposition first then we'll catch the moles later

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
what kind of voting decision is that? Voting for any party except for PAP is as good as voting blindly. Sylvia Lim or Chen Shao Mao, yes, I understand. But are you going to vote Hui Hui or roy if they are one of the candidates in your constituency? Pls don't waste the vote. You are assuming that the current government is stupid. If they are, then why are there so many scholars working in the government? Those scholars are not stupid. why would they work for a stupid government? Your voting decision is as good as tearing singapore apart. which country are you working for?

No one is calling the govt stupid. They are a cunning self-serving lot. No one is calling those scholars stupid, they are brilliant academically and very obedient to the cunning self-serving govt. And together they create a problem for the rest of us.

Hence, it would be STUPID to vote for them to perpetuate this problem. This being the case, then the vote ought to be cast to someone else from another party. Because spoiling your vote is unconstitutional and makes a mockery of our election process.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is calling the govt stupid. They are a cunning self-serving lot. No one is calling those scholars stupid, they are brilliant academically and very obedient to the cunning self-serving govt. And together they create a problem for the rest of us.

Hence, it would be STUPID to vote for them to perpetuate this problem. This being the case, then the vote ought to be cast to someone else from another party. Because spoiling your vote is unconstitutional and makes a mockery of our election process.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks.........................................

walau eh escher, everytime you post, I need to scroll five more times on my mouse wheel. Finger getting very tired........:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
walau eh escher, everytime you post, I need to scroll five more times on my mouse wheel. Finger getting very tired........:biggrin:

Escher behaving like some spam bot. Always posting the same thing! Getting annoying!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escher behaving like some spam bot. Always posting the same thing! Getting annoying!

Singaporeans been getting the same kind of shit from PAP.
Lies after lies after lies from PAP.
PAP and their running dogs tell different things.
Only consistent thing of PAP is that they tell lies after lies after lies in their many forms.

I speak the truth.
Therefore my message is consistent with little or no changes
Live with it , or fuck off

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.

They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

jw5

Loyal
No reply yet? He must have got his knickers in a twist with the previous answer.

so no need to worry abt moles during GE?

A mole is also to create fear that the govt can be changed by contesting in every ward. They make themselves appear silly to give pap more % support. Therefore, by voting a mole, pap's plan will not succeed. As to changing govt, no need to worry there are their hardcore supporters an fence sitter who will be turned off by the antics of the mole.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I encouraged all my friends to vote for the opposition except those staying in Choa Chu Kang.

Before anyone thinks I am a PAP sycophant, think about it. If PAP loses every seat except CCK, it will have only 4 out of 89 seats. Surely, a PAP sycophant will not want to see PAP left with 4 seats.

Not that I think PPP is a mole party, but here we had our fair share of seeing Goh Meng Seng lampoon Sylvia Lim's and Nicole Seah's personal private relationship and life. Has he done that to any PAP minister? Not a word on Shanmugan who we know has an affair.

Singling out the WP members one by one who were not elected into WP's CEC, to make scathing and worse, untrue attacks. He has never done the same list with PAP ministers and pinpointing their policies one by one.

Telling WP to get lost from Moulmein Kallang because he had the scholar couple. When Hazel Poa ousted him as sec gen, he began to fire at her and her husband countless times, dismissing them as paper scholars who brought NSP ruin despite knowing that Sebastian was in charge. When Hazel recently resigned, he took her side again to get back at Sebastian.

Basically, someone who goes against everything he stands for.

Now that he created his own startup despite being a lightweight, he is complaining of lack of resources.

You want entertainment, you will have Desmond Lim and M Ravi for that if they get elected. But at least, they are entertainment with their guns pointing in the right direction. GMS, you can't say the same.

So for those staying in CCK, vote PAP or spoil your vote if you want. Only 4 seats to the PAP.