• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is a better for travelling for a few months? Looking at Cabin Zero and Decathlon. Any others I should look consider?

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please consider the weight of the bag, I made a mistake of of buying Pacsafe which is a fantastic bag but are quite heavy if you are carry it most of the time.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you gonna squeeze all your barang into that one bag? If so, I think it may be too small.
that's why i am considering the decath one which is 60 over litres over the 44 litres cabin zero version. i tried the 75 litres decath version, but its too big for my frame.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please consider the weight of the bag, I made a mistake of of buying Pacsafe which is a fantastic bag but are quite heavy if you are carry it most of the time.
point noted and thanks. the decath 66litre is about 1.3 or 1 4kg.

the cabin zero is 800g to 900g. decath version has more compartments for separation of items but cabin zero though half a kg lighter is just one big compartment.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thenorthface.com/en-us/...g-c224524/banchee-65-pack-pNF0A3G9T?color=W2J

Description​

The lightest pack in its category, the super-comfortable and durable Banchee 65 features self-equalizing load lifters and on-the-fly torso adjustments so it moves with you all hike long. At the end of the day, your legs will thank you.

1663419257162.png

Features​

• The patent-pending Dyno Lite System™ allows you to adjust the back panel without taking off the pack
  • The Dyno Lite System™ TNF Features & Benefits self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
  • Lightweight IronLite™ material provides durability while reducing weight
  • Full trampoline back panel with FlashDry™ is breathable and quick drying for maximum comfort
  • T6 aluminum frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
  • 8+ pockets
  • Hydration sleeve
  • Lash points
  • Sternum strap with whistle buckle
  • Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
  • Reflective webbing for enhanced visibility
  • Two stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
  • Two tool keepers
  • Beaver-tail pocket allows you to stash gear outside the pack for quick access or for drying clothes
  • Reflective webbing