• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Handphone Is Better >> Sony Xperia Tipo Dual VS HTC Desire C ???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4832&idPhone2=4759

how ah ? i can't afford and have no use for hi-end phone so choosing between these 2 lor......

the Sony cost $48 while the HTC is free..........

1) Sony's screen has only 256K colors while HTC's screen has 16M colors..............

2) Sony's screen is 3.2 inches (~180 ppi pixel density) while HTC's screen is 3.5 inches (~165 ppi pixel density)

3) Sony's camera only 3.2MP while HTC's camera is 5MP

4) HTC has Beats Audio so better sound quality.............

5) Sony has 800mhz processor while HTC has 600mhz (both using Android 4)

so if i'm using phone only to make calls, SMS and listen music...........which one should i get ?

### which phone brand is more reliable ?

### will HTC's 600mhz processor be too slow and will there be lagging ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem is the Samsung very heavy leh............

my main criteria is size and weight must not exceed 100g...........becoz my pants will slide downwards if phone is heavier.......

i hardly ever uses the camera.............unless taking upskirt photos............

i never surf the net...................i never watch videos also...........

i just mainly make calls, sms and listen to music............so any reliability or lagging problems with HTC ???

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All smart phove weight more than 100gm.
Unless u buy those cheap hp like in 7-11. Just basic phone no camera/bluetooth.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the HTC Desire C. Beats the Sony Experia in every category, lighter and less bulky than Samsung Galaxy Ace. Plus HTC's user interface is more intuitive than Sony or Samsung.

The Deisire C's only drawback is the slow processor and low screen res (it's the lowest end HTC after all), but it should be adequate for your needs if you're just making calls, SMSing and listening to music, not doing a lot of heavy surfing or YouTubing.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the HTC Desire C. Beats the Sony Experia in every category, lighter and less bulky than Samsung Galaxy Ace. Plus HTC's user interface is more intuitive than Sony or Samsung.

The Deisire C's only drawback is the slow processor and low screen res (it's the lowest end HTC after all), but it should be adequate for your needs if you're just making calls, SMSing and listening to music, not doing a lot of heavy surfing or YouTubing.

yeah, i'm leaning towards the HTC also...................how's the reliability though of HTC ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the iPhone 5.

7.6mm thickness and a weight of 112 grams. No contest.

Bigger screen but you don't need to have a basketball player's hand to hold comfortably.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the iPhone 5.

7.6mm thickness and a weight of 112 grams. No contest.

Bigger screen but you don't need to have a basketball player's hand to hold comfortably.

bro..................i want a phone that's small, light and free if possible...................plus i only make calls and sms...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If so, the Nokia Asha 311 is a good phone for you.

It runs the S40 OS, you can get up to a month of standby time. Exceptional battery life.

Everything else being equal, I'd still pick an Android Ice-Cream Sandwich any day for the apps, multi-tasking ability and intuitive navigation.