• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which forex platform are you using and are you happy/unhappy?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he say DECADES ah...........from his posts, i reckon he late 20's at most lah.............

The fucker was bragging how rich he became when he made it big many years ago and not only that was tempting others with his forex signals from his master whoose name he cannot even mention mind you forex signals. :rolleyes:

Late 20's? He sounds more like a 10 yr old retard but with a biological age of over 60.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes trades do take place over the weekend now don't stop making shit up that everyone can trade over the weekend. You been proven wrong and not only that your sifu is an unknown fucker. Trying to cheat ppl here by selling them crappy signal services?

Show me evidence of you trading on weekends, dumbo.

My signals are not free. In fact, they cannot be shared or my sifu find out he will ban me, clown.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucker was bragging how rich he became when he made it big many years ago and not only that was tempting others with his forex signals from his master whoose name he cannot even mention mind you forex signals. :rolleyes:

Late 20's? He sounds more like a 10 yr old retard but with a biological age of over 60.

I never tempt. Not my style, unlike the dumb dumb who post like he is a guru. Go get a freaking life, dumb.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show me evidence of you trading on weekends, dumbo.

My signals are not free. In fact, they cannot be shared or my sifu find out he will ban me, clown.

ROFL you signals. :rolleyes: You stupid fucker you don't have anything at all.

LOL! Yes, how come you know? I'm forever young. :biggrin:

I didn't know being in late 60s was young but in case you start to feel happy he was talking about your age but i think he was a bit off since you sound way younger like around 10.

I never tempt. Not my style, unlike the dumb dumb who post like he is a guru. Go get a freaking life, dumb.

Since when did i ever post that i am a guru? Did i claim hey i made tons trading like this. You want my signals? Better keep quiet if not my "sifu" will ban me.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL you signals. :rolleyes: You stupid fucker you don't have anything at all.

I didn't know being in late 60s was young but in case you start to feel happy he was talking about your age but i think he was a bit off since you sound way younger like around 10.

Since when did i ever post that i am a guru? Did i claim hey i made tons trading like this. You want my signals? Better keep quiet if not my "sifu" will ban me.

We all know you're not a guru. We also know you're fucked dumb. Go ahead, lick Conrad's balls and find out where he trade on a weekend, then do so. But first, go learn why a gap form over the weekend.

Tell you what, if you're dumb, no medicine can help you.

I've intention of sharing some signals here from my sifu but I've no interest in having them leaked to ungrateful ignorant boastful wannbe FX traders like you, dumb dumb.

alyl21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, FX trading is a very personal activity. There is no "best" or most correct strategy. Your strategy depends on your risk appetite, your time horizon and your habits.

A person who can only trade 2 to 3 hours at night cannot trade like a full time trader. A risky trader can do swing trading, a less risky trader may prefer position.

Some good books teach you the fundamentals of technical analysis. there is no magic formula.

I have never seen a good trader teach his trade unless he is moving from taking risk to creating a business. There is no magic to reveal. A good trader cannot teach someone his way of trading unless he is an employer and can control the person's time, business hour and leverage.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys might want to try marketbrowser....:smile:

marketbrowser.com

Get your FREE Forex Starter Kit

Electrify the Forex Market! Get your Forex Starter Kit with essential tools to help you jumpstart your future in the Forex - FREE!

Your Forex Starter Kit Includes:

Forex Lifeline eBook
This how-to handbook with teach you how to utilize trend lines, one of the most important charting tools for your trading.
10 Keys to Successful Trading eBook
Your first step to learning the basics of the Forex market and tips to avoid making common beginner mistakes.
LIVE! Forex Webinar
This is your chance to kick-start your trading career and interact with an experienced Forex analyst.

As part of the Free Forex Starter Kit, please select the most convenient webinar time for you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know you're not a guru. We also know you're fucked dumb. Go ahead, lick Conrad's balls and find out where he trade on a weekend, then do so. But first, go learn why a gap form over the weekend.

Tell you what, if you're dumb, no medicine can help you.

I've intention of sharing some signals here from my sifu but I've no interest in having them leaked to ungrateful ignorant boastful wannbe FX traders like you, dumb dumb.

Since when did i ever say i am a guru? We all know you're a liar and a dumb fucker. What's wrong with conrad? At least i mentioned a name. You can google his name and you'll see he isn't an imaginary person unlike your "sifu" that doesn't even have a name and you're boasting of selling signals. Fucktard.

Sharing signals from your sifu? ROFL!!!!! OMG pray tell who is your nameless sifu that gives out accurate signals. Anyone can just google forex signals and pick anyone for a price since most of them aren't free and they probably don't work most of the time.

The worst thing about an asshole fucktard like you is that you not only make up imaginary sifu but you boast like your signals are the best in the world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, FX trading is a very personal activity. There is no "best" or most correct strategy. Your strategy depends on your risk appetite, your time horizon and your habits.

A person who can only trade 2 to 3 hours at night cannot trade like a full time trader. A risky trader can do swing trading, a less risky trader may prefer position.

Some good books teach you the fundamentals of technical analysis. there is no magic formula.

I have never seen a good trader teach his trade unless he is moving from taking risk to creating a business. There is no magic to reveal. A good trader cannot teach someone his way of trading unless he is an employer and can control the person's time, business hour and leverage.

some fucker in here is saying he wants to "share" signals from his sifu. And pigs can fly and i'm not talking about the sharing bit but the fact that he even has one and if he has if that fuck has anything worthy at all.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when did i ever say i am a guru? We all know you're a liar and a dumb fucker. What's wrong with conrad? At least i mentioned a name. You can google his name and you'll see he isn't an imaginary person unlike your "sifu" that doesn't even have a name and you're boasting of selling signals. Fucktard.

Sharing signals from your sifu? ROFL!!!!! OMG pray tell who is your nameless sifu that gives out accurate signals. Anyone can just google forex signals and pick anyone for a price since most of them aren't free and they probably don't work most of the time.

The worst thing about an asshole fucktard like you is that you not only make up imaginary sifu but you boast like your signals are the best in the world.

Dumb dumb like you will google for signals, why am I not the least surprised. My sifu had stated clearly I'm not to share any signals to undeserving weasels and dumb dumb.

Now, back to the main topic, don't side-step the subject. Show us evidence of your weekend trades, jackass.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some fucker in here is saying he wants to "share" signals from his sifu. And pigs can fly and i'm not talking about the sharing bit but the fact that he even has one and if he has if that fuck has anything worthy at all.

Your reverse psychology will never work on me, jackass. Don't waste my time with your silly stupid 'not working' intimidation.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless we can process info and execute trades very fast, otherwise I don't think we can't catch up with the price movement.
using MT5 may not do a good job either unless we can come out with a customized good indicator.
There's some sort of autobot trading software available in the market but I'm not sure if it's reliable or just a scam.

Thats why they pay these fucking quants millions to come up with programs that can idenityf the gaps and make tonnes of money from that.....very very hard tomtrade like this when you are up aganst the big boys who keep splashn money to close up any loopholes.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb dumb like you will google for signals, why am I not the least surprised. My sifu had stated clearly I'm not to share any signals to undeserving weasels and dumb dumb.

Now, back to the main topic, don't side-step the subject. Show us evidence of your weekend trades, jackass.

Don't try to change things around like fuck face. You were boasting you had forex signals to give but anyone can google for them what makes you so special?

Your reverse psychology will never work on me, jackass. Don't waste my time with your silly stupid 'not working' intimidation.

Reverse psychology your face. You don't even have anything to offer let alone a sifu who must not be named. You dumb fucker stop trolling. :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't try to change things around like fuck face. You were boasting you had forex signals to give but anyone can google for them what makes you so special?

Reverse psychology your face. You don't even have anything to offer let alone a sifu who must not be named. You dumb fucker stop trolling. :rolleyes:

You keep trying to change the subject. But it will not work on us.....and one more thing, you can keep continuing with your reverse psychology, you will not get any signals from my sifu, even if you suck my dick. Get a freaking life please, dumb dumb.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You keep trying to change the subject. But it will not work on us.....and one more thing, you can keep continuing with your reverse psychology, you will not get any signals from my sifu, even if you suck my dick. Get a freaking life please, dumb dumb.

keep talking this kind of same topic................not tired ah ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the fuck is us? As far as i can see it's just you alone. What changing the subject? You have been proven wrong now i'm trying to see who the fuck your unnamed sifu is. The only thing you can give is a blow job you ah kua.

Btw usdjpy shot upwards 99 past 100 to 101 take profit time.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck is us? As far as i can see it's just you alone. What changing the subject? You have been proven wrong now i'm trying to see who the fuck your unnamed sifu is. The only thing you can give is a blow job you ah kua.

Btw usdjpy shot upwards 99 past 100 to 101 take profit time.

My sifu and I, you dumb dumb.