• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which direction do YOU place your penis in underwear?

Which direction do YOU place their penis in underwear?

• B position

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a girl, lemme see the results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
a4ec3691-305b-4891-b6fd-793404952dc8.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A B & C are only for bcm.
Most people is D - parallel against the surface of the underwear.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tuck mine into my socks, alternate between right and left.
bollocks! low-hanging fruits or low-ballers that sweep the floors aren't included.
only pointed bollards that have erectile, penetrative ability will qualify for this well-rounded study :whistling:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot afford underwear. Have to steal from the SYT next door. Hers is thin and small. Wear like no wear.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot afford underwear. Have to steal from the SYT next door. Hers is thin and small. Wear like no wear.
haiyah, that's called a g-string.
just wear it the other way around and both wingmen will be equally and centrally-divided, whilst the kepala or headman can go right if you're a mo salah fan. ynwa! :rolleyes: