• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country would you chose when you mygrate? And why?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need some opinions, advise and recommendations.

Some of my friends say Thailand, Vietnam. A few of my friends went Auzzie land. If some of you know the requirements, can share?

India is out:o

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of my friends say Thailand, Vietnam. A few of my friends went Auzzie land. If some of you know the requirements, can share?

oops...is dangerous to listen to friends and make decision from there. You have to take caculative risk and make decision for yourself.

What sort of culture would you prefer? If its English speaking western culture then Aus , NZ, UK, US, Canada are popular choices. If not, can consider Europe as well. I chose Aus but if I don't mind to live in US as well.

Viet or Thailand has completely different culture and lifestyle from the west, it certainly has its attraction and could be cheaper to live in, but is that what you after?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please allow me to re-write your request for advice (with a "c" as a noun, whereas "s" is advise as a verb) and recommendation.

Seeking comments, opinion, advice and recommendation.

A few of my friends prefer Thailand and Vietnam. A few of my friends migrated to Australia.

I am not considering India.

If you have any suggestions, and know of the requirements, please share with me.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

My god man I have never heard of "mygrate"

That was painful......