• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Which Bank Hoot His CPF Monies?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why never arrest him like they arrest J Wham? :biggrin:

jolovanwham1128web.jpg

Why isn't there a death sentence for public display of stupidity?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN sdic is insured per account per bank KNN the best way is like my uncle splitted his 1mil to $50k x 20 banks fd having the maturity dates 0.5 to 1 mths apart so everytime go bank collect int to spend KNN this is the safest and "feel richest" way KNN forget about bonds etf etc end of the day is the same KNN

Why are u even talking about SDIC insurance which only applies to bank savings deposits? It doesn't apply to investments which i suspect the retiree and his wife had put their monies into.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old fart should kill himself. I'm a shareholder of UOB bank and I also have invested in some of their unit trusts. My investments are doing fine and I am laughing my way to the bank.

Wow! You always seem to have the Midas touch and winning hand while others lose their money or their minds! Are you God of Fortune himself?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Confirm this ex-Shell staff is an oppie. Orbigood don't trust CPF.

I left all my savings in CPF with high interest earned every year the interest can pay for all my utility bills, food for my dogs, my weekly therapy etc

Oppies don't trust PAP so this is the result.

Also this is an embarrassment to Shell and all the staff and ex-staff like me.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe reboot yourself find the highest building, jump down, reincarnate, 50/50 better next life if there is.:biggrin:
If next life still the same, repeat the process.:biggrin:
Remember call the reporters.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal