• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which action is extreme?????

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we slit your throat while holding you at the same time? We will make it very clean and not dirty the place.

I suppose if you were going to eat me, you'd have to kill me first. And I believe you;d have to cook me too. Not going to be easy. Just try to kill any animal (for food or to get rid of it), and you might have to put up with a big struggle from a small animal. Nice try.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
375575_553004434752373_751582997_n.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a prevailing theory in anthropology which suggests that humans evolved away from apes by breaking bones of animal carcasses after they had been picked clean by scavengers and scrounging on bone marrows. consumption of bone marrows contributed to larger brains, and larger brains in humans changed everything in the pecking order of survival of the fittest. it became survival of the smartest. and that's why we have ktv's and hfj's today. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there's a prevailing theory in anthropology which suggests that humans evolved away from apes by breaking bones of animal carcasses after they had been picked clean by scavengers and scrounging on bone marrows. consumption of bone marrows contributed to larger brains, and larger brains in humans changed everything in the pecking order of survival of the fittest. it became survival of the smartest. and that's why we have ktv's and hfj's today. :eek:

This theory is very strange.... but good try for them.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But in fact top nutritional and anthropological scientists from the most reputable institutions imaginable say categorically that humans are natural herbivores, and that we will be healthier today if we stick with our herbivorous roots. It may be inconvenient, but it alas, it is the truth.

This theory is very strange.... but good try for them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks eat shit,

but it still doesn't mean that man is suitable to eat meat. see the word" not suitable". Why eat something not suitable?

beside, That is 80k years ago. Human knowledge has increase many folds since ancient times and now people has become aware of new things and has better understanding about body and nature.

One may argue that meat has many toxin and anti-biotics so that is the reason that meat is not healthy. but even without all these man-made toxin, i still believe meat is not healthy to a human body.

organic meat still has bad cholesterol to the human body. and it only comes from meat.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat what is the point of being a vegetarian and abstain from eating chicken, while you fly to Thailand to call chicken?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if that fucktard is really a vegetarian - I tok

Only his top mouth is vegetarian and his compassion is skin deep!.

His heart is black and full of wrong speech and thought. He goes Thailand to find prostitutes (and pay them on a monthly basis). I wonder why they f**k he championing being vegetarian and compassion!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but it still doesn't mean that man is suitable to eat meat. see the word" not suitable". Why eat something not suitable?

whether suitable or not, it doesn't matter as it already happened with early humans. in fact we should thank them for having the foresight (and fortune) to consume meat and bone marrow which led to brain growth - the ultimate game changer in a hostile environment which put mankind where we are today....top of the food chain. otherwise, we will still be hiding in trees and constantly running from being prey to predators. and never have the chance to develop codes and invent the internet so folks like you can cum here to propagate your belief system. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun believe in the eat bone marrow theory. In ancient times, there isn't much pollution. Fruits and water are organic and mineral rich..having those daily give you healthy growth on all ur body organs including brain.