• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where's Equalisation?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan eh. You all mean undertaker, really Equalisation go RIP. No wonder his son Ramseth and grandson Vamjok so busy never post now.

Now you know who the hell! is Roland Tay & Ang Yew Seng, never too late to learn, hope not too soon to try... ha ha ha ha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Equalisation isn't dead. He's just in Gleneagles with a fat nurse changing his soiled diapers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know who the hell! is Roland Tay & Ang Yew Seng, never too late to learn, hope not too soon to try... ha ha ha ha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ang Yew Seng dieded many years ago. I think his office is at Sin Ming. Was told daughter quite chio. But, how to date an undertaker? When alive, AYS was always at pai kow gambling dens. Big time pathological gambler.

Roland Tay is on his own. Always grab attention by providing FOC services for sensational cases - Huang Na's for example. Heard he is a crook. Maybe PAP grassroots chap? Hahahaaaa

M

Mdm Tang

Now at Old Holland Road Coffee Shop ...

Will look for another 30 minutes then go Kranji ...

Overheard Fei said this morning that BTE is a certainty ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
My guess is that he went holiday with his wifey.
Wifey nearby all the time, so cannot post about drinking, football betting, horse racing, woman oogling, siow fei, siow tien, etc etc. So nothing to post. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess is that he went holiday with his wifey.
Wifey nearby all the time, so cannot post about drinking, football betting, horse racing, woman oogling, siow fei, siow tien, etc etc. So nothing to post. :biggrin:

Look for kopiuncle. :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sVIFC2H52_o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

buy-out clause of €100 million

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Equalisation. I put six pack Carlsberg and one bottle of Chivas on his altar and of course, customary S$20 white gold.

M

Mdm Tang

Siow Fei told me at Old Hor Lan Road Coffee shop that

he has reached his Peak and Archieved Equalisation ...:eek::eek::eek: