• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to report a positive case of covid positive at OD wellness massage?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine visited OD wellness massage at 83 Upper East Coast roast last week, since Friday he developed symptoms of coughing, throat irritation and loss of appetite. He was then tested positive. According to him the Chinese masseuse lady was coughing intermittently during massage but brushed it off as normal cough, assuring him nothing serious. Apparently, she was also tested positive at the hospital. I'm concern for the rest of her colleagues and other clients who visited OD last week. Hope it will be properly sanitised and clients who visited will be traced so that they will not form another cluster with the increasing numbers last few days in Singapore. The operator of OD should take responsibility of this situation and close business for the time being to sanitise thoroughly. I called MOH hotline to report this incident but over the holidays I have not succeeded.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine visited OD wellness massage at 83 Upper East Coast roast last week, since Friday he developed symptoms of coughing, throat irritation and loss of appetite. He was then tested positive. According to him the Chinese masseuse lady was coughing intermittently during massage but brushed it off as normal cough, assuring him nothing serious. Apparently, she was also tested positive at the hospital. I'm concern for the rest of her colleagues and other clients who visited OD last week. Hope it will be properly sanitised and clients who visited will be traced so that they will not form another cluster with the increasing numbers last few days in Singapore. The operator of OD should take responsibility of this situation and close business for the time being to sanitise thoroughly. I called MOH hotline to report this incident but over the holidays I have not succeeded.
Imuho moh will not leesponse to the leequest becas it will onlee means the contact tracing and hrw modelling is not working.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho moh will not leesponse to the leequest becas it will onlee means the contact tracing and hrw modelling is not working.
Why My uncle said this is becas his orfit is spreading like wild fire but moh did not take any action eg issue hrw disinfect work area etc (soon par)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Relax Covid is nothing more than the common cold. Just carry on with life and don't worry about it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why My uncle said this is becas his orfit is spreading like wild fire but moh did not take any action eg issue hrw disinfect work area etc (soon par)

Disinfecting the "area" is not going to make a scrap of difference so don't bother.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a feeling the Sinkie epidemic modelling is at least partly based on the proven fraudulent model from Prof Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College in UK. :wink:

https://covid19up.org/neil-ferguson-fear-driven-predictions/

photo_2021-08-17_09-28-08-1024x572.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight virus w virus. Go OD daily and get your body acclimated with the virus. Your natural immunity will see you through. None of the vaccine shit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight virus w virus. Go OD daily and get your body acclimated with the virus. Your natural immunity will see you through. None of the vaccine shit.

But if you're vaccinated, your natural immunity has already been weakened. It's like playing chess or golf with a handicap.

Then you will have morons saying "it would have been worse had I not been vaccinated/boosted". :roflmao:

IPdhz3mQSEov.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But if you're vaccinated, your natural immunity has already been weakened. It's like playing chess or golf with a handicap.

Then you will have morons saying "it would have been worse had I not been vaccinated/boosted". :roflmao:

EXACTLY !

https://www.moh.gov.sg/resources-statistics/singapore-health-facts/principal-causes-of-death 2017 2018 2019
Total No. of Deaths20,905 20,905 21,28221,446
% of Total Deaths
1.Cancer
[ ICD10 : C00-C97 ]
29.1 28.8 28.4
2.Pneumonia
[ ICD10 : J12-J18 ]
20.1 20.6 20.7
3.Ischaemic heart diseases
[ ICD10 : I20-I25 ]
18.5 18.1 18.8
4.Cerebrovascular diseases (including stroke)
[ ICD10 : I60-I69 ]
6.3 6.0 5.8
5.External causes of morbidity and mortality
[ ICD10 : V01-Y89 ]
4.0 4.3 4.0
6.Nephritis, nephrotic sydrome & nephrosis
[ ICD10 : N00-N07, N17-N19, N25-N27]
2.4 3.0 3.1
7.Hypertensive diseases (including hypertensive heart disease)
[ ICD10 : I10-I15 ]
3.4 3.0 2.6
8.Urinary tract infection
[ ICD10 :N39.0]
1.9 2.0 2.3
9.Other heart diseases
[ ICD10 : I00-I09, I26-I51]
1.9 2.1 2.0
10. Chronic obstructive lung diseases
[ ICD10 : J40-J44 ]
1.5 1.3 1.4

Summarized : pre-covid 3 years total death average 20k per year Sinkies died. 20% Pneumonia alone ie 4,000 per year. Which i'm sure you know will be classified as Covid deaths with underlying conditions now.

But our total death 2.5yrs covid is only 855.. what pandemic ?