• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to get kuini fruit in Sg

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know where there is kuini tree, ...

hmm, try Hock Hoe Hin Pte Ltd in Blk 26 Pasir Panjang Wholesale Ctr.
tink they spell it "Kwei Ni".

hmm, pls also try my Sousop and Pomelo.
Btw, good to buy Pomelo now for Mooncake Festival.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You shouLd be abLe to get your desired Kuini fruit from this Ah Neh provision staLL
at 29 Birch Road; off Serangoon Road, diagonaLLy opposite Serangoon PLaza..:wink:

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I did not check the fruit, only a glance, sorry,to make you do a trip there...I know what the Buah Kuini looks like. Why are you so interested in that fruit??

no problem at all. I just like the aroma, the taste and its texture. Better than durian!

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouLd be abLe to get your desired Kuini fruit from this Ah Neh provision staLL
at 29 Birch Road; off Serangoon Road, diagonaLLy opposite Serangoon PLaza..:wink:

Thank you for the info! I google and i know the place well. I used to stay in Farrer Park for 18 yrs!

But im not too sure whether kuini can be found in the Ah Neh shop. Becos i google street, there is only 1 indian provision shop but the address is 25 Birch Rd. The unit no. beside this shop are 21 and 33. Nevermind, i will take a look when im free. Thank you. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no problem at all. I just like the aroma, the taste and its texture. Better than durian!

I never liked durian, I have a "European nose", I can not stand the smell after a while & under air condition...it stinks, drives me nuts. I rarely eat durian. I may not share your liking for the kuini, all I know is that, Peranakan's & Malay's used it for their dishes & ajars!