• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to Buy Mi Note?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot zap? Then why is it there and the forum host allowed it? Unlike others who zap quietly, i let u and others know about it before hand and it's not like with the thousand over points that u have, u are going to go into moderation. :biggrin:

Easy, easy. Did I say 'cannot zap'?

I merely said that you PAP IB trolls are merely following your Masters' footsteps by trying to silence dissent by zapping.

But you had the temerity to accuse me of "It is you behaving like the PAP by showing displeasure for topics that u don't like to see".

So who's behaving like PAP right now? Me, expressing my freedom of speech? Or you, attempting to silence dissent by zapping?

Let the forummers judge.:biggrin:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I merely said that you PAP IB trolls are merely following your Masters' footsteps by trying to silence dissent by zapping.

But you had the temerity to accuse me of "It is you behaving like the PAP by showing displeasure for topics that u don't like to see".

So who's behaving like PAP right now? Me, expressing my freedom of speech? Or you, attempting to silence dissent by zapping?

See my earlier post. You have how many rep points and how much i am going to zap? Silent zapping? You can post and will continue to do so. :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Anyone knows?

Help. Help pls. Need to get one urgently.

New note coming soon. If can, wait till June. If not, go website and order. Make sure it's the official website for export model. A lot of sellers trying to sell China domestic model, which have a lot of blocked apps

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am going to do another social experiment to test what will be the outcome. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See my earlier post. You have how many rep points and how much i am going to zap? Silent zapping? You can post and will continue to do so. :biggrin:

So you've proven my point. :smile: You PAP IB try to punish monikers who post threads you don't like by zapping them.

I, on the other hand, merely express my opinion – either for against – in various threads in this forum.

I don't zap posters who disagree with me, by the way. (Because this is my only nick and I don't have zapping powers.) :biggrin:

So who's practising democracy, you or me? Let the forummers judge. :biggrin:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you've proven my point. :smile: You PAP IB try to punish monikers who post threads you don't like by zapping them.

I, on the other hand, merely express my opinion – either for against – in various threads in this forum.

I don't zap posters who disagree with me, by the way. (Because this is my only nick and I don't have zapping powers.) :biggrin:

What about me and my clones getting zaps and profanities over the years, over the reputation system for posting news articles and topics that are eyesore to the PAP IB? :rolleyes:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?183563-OMG!-PAP-IB-ShitFu-self-pwned-LOL

After so many failed attempts, they have conveniently forgotten about pay back. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, it's a lie that this is the first time you're threatening me or zapping me. I was zapped 7 times in a row on 7 Jan 2015 (see screenshot below), and I suspect it was you. Cowardly, anonymous zapping.

Show me proof it wasn't you, and I'll take back what I said about you behaving like your Pappy masters. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• zaps.jpg
    zaps.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 641

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about me and my clones getting zaps and profanities over the years, over the reputation system for posting news articles and topics that are eyesore to the PAP IB? :rolleyes:

And what has that got to with me? Show me a screenshot of me zapping you, if you can. You can't, because I have only 1 nick, and no zapping powers.:smile:

Go pick your fight elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, it's a lie that this is the first time you're threatening me or zapping me. I was zapped 7 times in a row on 7 Jan 2015 (see screenshot below), and I suspect it was you. Cowardly, anonymous zapping.

Show me proof it wasn't you, and I'll take back what I said about you behaving like your Pappy masters. :biggrin:

Your screenshot posted is not proof that it's from me moron. Many forummers including myself have gotten 7 zaps at one go. If u still don't know by now who it's from, go ask Leongsam. :rolleyes::biggrin:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

soLLy hor, borrow yr thread for me last posting before CNY.
TO THE BASTARD, SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS.
YR MOTHER MISCOMMUNICATED TO YOU?
One zap point equals one dollar.
You zap me 18dollars for your Mother Gangbang session with ah.nehs, Banglas and Negros.
why your mother so cheapo?

t.h.e. end.
of my posting in SBF forever,
having the Last Bestest Laugh.

hahahahahahahaha,
whahahahahahahaha.

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an idiot for going merry go round. I will honor my word to zap u later for idiocy. :biggrin:

Ranting about the PAP in internet forums is what many does but as anti PAP i show it by bashing valuable trade partners of the PAP like North Korea and China. This way it hurts the PAP and their associates and their IB :biggrin:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your screenshot posted is not proof that it's from me moron. Many forummers including myself have gotten 7 zaps at one go. If u still don't know by now who it's from, go ask Leongsam. :rolleyes::biggrin:

No proof, just circumstantial evidence. The only guy who's picked a fight with me over the past 2 months is you (and your PAP IB clones). And I'm usually only zapped by PAP supporters and IB trolls (who else could zap 7x at a go?). That's how I guessed it's you. :smile:

It's fine with me if you're too chicken to own up. My offer still stands: if and when you find your balls and 'fess up, I'll take back my words. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are an idiot for going merry go round. I will honor my word to zap u later for idiocy. :biggrin:

Old fart: Say something I don't like and I'll sue.
PAP IB: Post something I don't like and I'll zap.

Sama sama. As I say, let the forummers judge. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just some stupid electronic gadgets, there's no point being overly fixated with one particular brand.

Northstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha. The PAP IB trying to bash China and Chinese products again by disseminating lies. :biggrin:

I bought one 2 Redmi Note and 2 Redmi 1S for my staff over the past year. Absolutely no problem with storing contacts from SMS or e-mail.:smile:

I gave a feedback in my first post in this thread, and without proof u straightaway concluded that's it's a lie... so defensive... cannot accept negative feedback?

Later i will use power 46 to zap u once and so u will be left with 1599 points. Can't be silencing or getting your nick moderated right? :rolleyes:

On the other hand my clones got zapped for calling mainlanders "Chink". There are so many racists in this forum calling Indians "shitskins" "niggers" and malays "m&ds". Such Hypocrisy :biggrin:

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut n paste from tre.
lost faith in white:
February 13, 2015 at 12:49 am (Quote)
Well said, Aljnied residents.
There is never a level playing field b/w the pigs and WP.
“They should be ashamed of themselves. You are a disgrace to the meaning of the word “Singaporean”.
We totally look down on you pigs… For years, we have been conned by them and recently we even seen the Liang Shan Bo and ZhuYing Tai being brought out of their grave just to justify and pacify to the people that it is a ‘sincere mistake’ just move on!!!. I don’t see why even after YOG overbudget by 300% can be given a clean bill and not debated in parliament to that extent as compared to just a newbie managing the GRC causing such a big hoo-haa…
What about the lost of investment from the sinking fund from TCs. Who is accountable, what about our CPF, Is there any transparency? What about the usage of tax paer money!!!
Lets call a spade a spade, if the pigs does not lead the way by doing all the right things, don’t expect and demand that from the opposition!!
It is a national disgrace to see the elites doing all the wrong things and yet questioning others and wanting others to do thing right isn’t it!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave a feedback in my first post in this thread, and without proof u straightaway concluded that's it's a lie... so defensive... cannot accept negative feedback?

Based on 2nd hand info, yes. I'm not an expert on Xiaomi, but I've bought and used and given away enough to make a sound assessment. Plus all the expert reviews out there on the net that anyone can Google.
:smile:

Later i will use power 46 to zap u once and so u will be left with 1599 points. Can't be silencing or getting your nick moderated right? :rolleyes:

As I said, this would be the 8th time you're zapping me. If that's not a Pappy tactic for silencing dissent, what is? Let the forummers judge.
:smile:

Just so, to follow through on your train of thought: old fart suing JBJ is not considered political oppression, because JBJ could still speak up even when he was bankrupted. Pappy logic.
:biggrin:

On the other hand my clones got zapped for calling mainlanders "Chink". There are so many racists in this forum calling Indians "shitskins" "niggers" and malays "m&ds". Such Hypocrisy :biggrin:

I know you're an Indian. If you're as liberal as you claim, then you'd refrain from using racist terms at all. Or use racist terms for all races. If you call Chinese 'chinks' but refrain from using racist terms for the other races, then I can only conclude you're an anti-Chinese racist. :smile:

On the other hand, you'll never catch me using any racist terms against other races. Ask the hypersensitive Indian crusader Robox at the Delphi forum and he'll tell you how I stood up against racism.

(Condemning Zionism, by the way, is not racism. Condemning a war on imaginary WMD just to secure oil supplies is not racism. Condemning terrorism – state or individual or guerrilla – is not racism. Condemning Western economic exploitation of defenceless and poor Third World countries is not racism.) :biggrin:

Last edited: