• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy a line conditioner in Singapore?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good lah.......better than spending mega bucks on those overpriced conditioners for hifi.......

Put a HiFi label on something & you will find inflated prices. This is especially true at Adelphi.
Went there & saw one at a HiFi shop selling for $680. Didn't ask for further details because I doubt it could handle 2,000+ watts because it is too small.

I saw something in Sim Lim Tower that is rated for 3,000 watts & selling for only $285. This is probably what I'll be getting because the price is reasonable & it looks industrial. The only other 3,000 watt model I saw was in Sim Lim Square selling for $850.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put a HiFi label on something & you will find inflated prices. This is especially true at Adelphi.
Went there & saw one at a HiFi shop selling for $680. Didn't ask for further details because I doubt it could handle 2,000+ watts because it is too small.

I saw something in Sim Lim Tower that is rated for 3,000 watts & selling for only $285. This is probably what I'll be getting because the price is reasonable & it looks industrial. The only other 3,000 watt model I saw was in Sim Lim Square selling for $850.

the hifi one may sound better lah..............but the high price is always due to bullshit..............

those high end cables are mostly made by commercial cable makers like Belden, etc..........they just rebrand the thing, twist the cables and dress it up before selling at crazy prices.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one............aroma greenline conditioner is for colored hair.

photo_244_640_t.png