• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where the Malays come from historically?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone has greed, some just give up after realising that they do not have have IQ for it, so might as well appear non-greedy to hide their lower IQ.

How can there be no greed in genes? The very existence and survival of genes is programmed with greed. FACT.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems the DNA is the same for those in Taiwan and in China. I've read it somewhere and there is even a documentary on Discovery.

Who are you referring to ? Han or Malay ? The Chinese have very slight change in their DNAs, not so different. Our mothers may have more southerners genes. Mediacorpse's Liang Kai Xin reporter looked very Malay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw the timeline and the ming dynasty ruled taiwan in the 1600s.

Yes.

But before 1600's only the aborigines lived in Taiwan. Unfortunately, like many aboriginal tribes, they d not have a written law and they have no idea that land can be owned by individuals. When Europeans ruled Taiwan, they had only the aborigines to deal with. They were on the islands 8000 years before invaded by the chinese during the Ming Dynasty.

So best the Chinese return the islands back to the original people.

Do you know that until recently, the native people of taiwan were forced to use only mandarin names?

You sure that only taiwan has the native ppl? I am sure they came from yunan.

Nothing new. Native ppl of lands get displaced. Happens everywhere. Australia, new zealand even the orang asli got displaced by the malays too. Do you feel for all of these people?