• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is your Beloved WAYANG PARTY?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since G.E like never hear leh, Never even come out to condemn any of Lee's Policies.

I conclude that the silence might be due to the fact that LTK is an Ah beng and have been bought or was a con man all along or Maybe he just don't see anything wrong with the current Policies. Looks like the opposition supporters got Fucked.:biggrin:

In my own opinion, LTK have destroyed the WP and what it stands for. Today W.P is not the same as when David Marshall and JBJ was at his Helm.

So what do you guys Think?

Just my 1 cent worth.

Last edited: