• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is @sweetiepie

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he went to become P.I and camping aroumd Mayfair to take some photographs.
My niece went on honeymoon. After that will be busy settling down having babies etc.
She wants to apologise for not bidding farewell to all her supporters in sbf and wishes everyone healthy and wealthy.

Anyway all her voices here were mostly my humble opinions so nothing much is missing here. Perhaps she were more vulgar than I do.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My niece went on honeymoon. After that will be busy settling down having babies etc.
She wants to apologise for not bidding farewell to all her supporters in sbf and wishes everyone healthy and wealthy.

Anyway all her voices here were mostly my humble opinions so nothing much is missing here. Perhaps she were more vulgar than I do.
Why the sudden decision to leave? Something happened?

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi turtle, I see you have returned. You away for a while or perhaps using your other clone(s)?:biggrin:

Chao.Turtle
Chao.Turbine

Do not use the word "Clone".
It is more sensitive than VIRGIN WHORE.

Later, you kena brought down to Cunt-tonment KTV Lounge
for Vodka and Tequila.