• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where Is My Beloved Singapore? Suddenly no sound no colour?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore is well known to be number one in everything. In the aftermath of the MH370 incident Singapore was one of the firsts to arrive at the scene of the incident at that time was South China Sea. We sent on our best, Navy and Air Force and of course the best men. It was a great display of our arsenal, show the world what we’ve got and what we’re made of after spending so much on defence.

Errrrrr excuse me, may I know where are we now in the search?

Navy-News-Issue-01-2007_Pag.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is well known to be number one in everything. In the aftermath of the MH370 incident Singapore was one of the firsts to arrive at the scene of the incident at that time was South China Sea. We sent on our best, Navy and Air Force and of course the best men. It was a great display of our arsenal, show the world what we’ve got and what we’re made of after spending so much on defence.

View attachment 14871

RSN no blue water navy. sending LST to the southern ocean is suicidal.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gay Loong found out that the mat probably won't have money to pay for the search operation, quickly cut loss.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agree! ...

never do lose moni biz ... otherwise, gdp drops, bonus oso gone ...

My take is, she probably figured that there's no spare cash in the bank since her Husband lost it all in his TerminallySick investment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The missing plane is old news now lah. PAP only interested in the publicity. Don't worry you'll get to see them in action again during National day.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The missing plane is old news now lah. PAP only interested in the publicity. Don't worry you'll get to see them in action again during National day.

Looks like defence spending is for national day displays only

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of singkieland biz...so dont interfere better. If send ships out there n cost money pap tax more...more chia lat right?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gahmen clown Lim Siah Sway: "Since we are in the forefront of IT in Asia, we will search for the missing plane ONLINE. Cheaper. Better. Faster !"

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it, how come no Drones are being used for the search?

there's a 400-nautical-mile (460-mile, 740-km) effective range of a typical military drone. the ground control station (gcs) has to be within that range for drones to operate effectively for precision and communication and control purposes, i.e. if both terrestrial line-of-sight microwave is used in conjunction with satellite microwave for over the horizon and mountainous terrain comms. potentially it can work with just sat comm at a longer range if real-time precision and latency are not important factors. in an ocean, it's technically doable. the best bet nonetheless will be an aircraft or drone carrier in the vicinity of the search area to reduce flight time to target and fuel consumption in order to maximize drone coverage and time in flight over target area.