• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Buddha today and what is he doing now?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana, have u read those articles attached. Jesus has found the answer, I'm still the learning one and you should be able to find all your answers.
Close your eyes, let go of your desire and ego, breathe in n out slowly, recite 'name amitabha' for 10 minutes everyday. You're the curious one, like HIM, and you'll get the answer faster than most of us. Have faith, Buddha Kinana.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, its just a feeling, something subjective. Perhaps its your own thoughts, perhaps, its just deep breathing relaxes you.
In other words, its not verifiable.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha Kinana, once your inner self is calm and relax, you'll be able to define & rediscover yourself, reflect the things you do & said. Right or Wrong, Harmful or Harmless.
We believe in Karma, Cause & Effect and peace-loving toward every living things.

Once we let go of our.., 'My' thing, 'My' money, 'My' God...etc. 'My-ness' is why we're here as a SINNER paying our dues here. I always ask myself everyday; did i make someone (related & unrelated) happy today? Did i cause misery to my colleague, supplier or boss today? Did i offended anyone in my choice of words today? That's how i accumulate my 'merit' points.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be true, but people of all religions can also relax. People can relax and reflect even before Buddha was born. What has that got to do with Buddha and how does that prove Buddha is with us just because we are relaxed and reflective?

Nomadoi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be true, but people of all religions can also relax. People can relax and reflect even before Buddha was born. What has that got to do with Buddha and how does that prove Buddha is with us just because we are relaxed and reflective?

Dearest Kinana,

When the buddha use his finger to point at the moon and said "Moon". Please don't take the finger as the moon, unless you insist. Dont use your inquisitiveness against your good (self).

Learned many things from bro 1600. Sadhu sadhu sadhu....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, and lord Siddartha did said he is not the first nor would he be the last.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christianity is not about deeds and acts but more importantly faith.

If it were anything like doing good deeds to gain salvation, that is like any other religion.

If humans can set the universal rule, why do we need God because we are god ourselves!

If we are god, why do we need to do such things?

Think about it!

if theres god in the first place why are there so many misery in the world ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rony tan is right, blind leading the blind.

Buddha himself acknowledge he cannot attain enlightenment because he has desire to do such.

Hence, he is unsure of himself. How could anyone follow such religion?

Go for the sure thing! The only one and true God.

Our creator!

your own bible needed so many versions ....:wink: are you confuse :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree that Buddha, Siddhartha (and Mao Tzetung and Confucius and Lao Tze) are all dead. You don't need to tell us. Everyone knows about it. Their teaching...some lives on but many have ended up in museum like the Mao's Little Red Book. Even those teachings who lived on are not being universally read or translated. Buddhist scriptures are basically read by the Chinese, Indian, Sri Lankans and perhaps other Asian countries. Confucius analects are largely read (and also forgotten) by the Chinese. These writtings have never been translated to more than a dozen times (well may be two dozen times). And Mao's Little Red Book...even the Chinese don't want to read them anymore!

Jesus, on the other hand lives on, so too His teaching. The Bible have been translated to over 2.600 languages and they are universally read by all races - Chinese, Americans, Japanese, Koreans, Indonesians, even tribal people in the deep jungles....you name them...The reason: Books are read and kept alive when the authors are alive. Once the author is dead, so too the books that were authored by them....How many memoirs of the dead authors are still best seller...none....currently one of the best selling memoirs - the LKY Memoirs - is selling because the author is still alive. Like all other memoirs, it may soon in a library museum!

Note: Bible is still the best seller year after year after year! Why...the Author is alive; so too His Memoir, the word of God!

your bible is full of evil ...only fool will belived in it :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism is a form of teaching. Everyone here can attain BUDDHAHOOD with HIS teaching. Jesus too, Buddha Kinana. Have you read those articles I've posted earlier?

Buddhism helps you understand the Karma. Cause & Effect. The root of suffering and pathway to enlightenment. The basic etiquette we must conduct ourselves daily. I'm still the learning one.

Denouncing others might not be a good thing to do & say. It's a sin that might escalate into hatred and lead to unwanted conflicts & wars....and inject more suffering to yourself or your dearest person. Look at the World today.