• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where In SG Has Nice Frog Legs Porridge?

alfrescian

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm looking for those stalls in which they boil the frog legs together with the porridge.

i like the strong aroma when you first open the lid of the container (usually a claypot).

which stall in sg is noted for this kind of frog legs porridge?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think the one in lorong 11 and lavender centre 1 same boss, but lorong 11 better, never try lorong 19 before, hahaha....

I don't take the dish but the many KTV and HFJ gals I brought to these 2 locations prefer the one at Lor 19. Char kuay teow and oyster omelette at Lor 19 sipei ho jiak. Go and try. Tell the boss you are headman of Hai Lok San. Maybe 50% discount.

alfrescian

Alfrescian
Loyal
the shop at lorong 11 geylang cook / fry their frogs separately and then place them in the pots. their porridge comes in another pot.

do they have the item of boiling (cooking) the frogs with the porridge in the same pot?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't take the dish but the many KTV and HFJ gals I brought to these 2 locations prefer the one at Lor 19. Char kuay teow and oyster omelette at Lor 19 sipei ho jiak. Go and try. Tell the boss you are headman of Hai Lok San. Maybe 50% discount.
Ok boss, i will try lorong 19 next time

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have to bring wife or girlfrens to eat but worry Geylang girl can recognize you , can go to the branch at Bishan golf driving range or Bt Timah market . I find the quality is OK for the two .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have to bring wife or girlfrens to eat but worry Geylang girl can recognize you , can go to the branch at Bishan golf driving range or Bt Timah market . I find the quality is OK for the two .

Bishan golf driving range after eating still can go chiong the Thai disco there

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to eat one at hawker centre, Singapore canal side opposite Great World a few stalls next to the famous prawn mee near to car park

That was some time ago, don't know whether still there or not

Last edited:

alfrescian

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few places are mentioned here, but do they serve frogs porridge with the frogs boiled inside the porridge?

they may be fantastic places for frog legs, but if they do not have the item that you are looking for on their menu, then they are not exactly what you are looking for.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
frog legs are best deep fried. cooking it in claypot taste no diff if u use chicken.

ginger, spring onion, large onions, dried chili, chopped up and stirred fried into a thick sauce before pouring them over some deep fried frog legs... heaven, man, heaven... :p:p:p