• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Where do you plan to recite Pledge and sing Mari Kita at 20:10 on 9 Aug?

I plan to be in Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop, but my fingers will be doing the talking.

wahlaneh

wahlaneh...
i should be somewhere 1000s of feet high up there in SQ flight liao lah.
prolly saying pledge with cabin crew lor.

Equalisation

Think I will book a seesion with PRC mei mei and start screw at 7.55 pm and time the orgasm at exactly 8.10 pm and at shoot sperm moment, shout MARI KITA ....:o

Any advisor here can give some good suggestions to this advisee?

Thanks! :biggrin:

Don't bother, why do something non-existence (aspiration as in Lee Kuan Yew's words). Switch off the TV and take a good rest is more fruitful than seeing all the MIW like communist party waiting for the military parade to salue them. If this not an insult to Singapore democracy what is? I am sure north korean & Myanmar will be pleased to know they are not alone.

HellAngel

I will be doing Singapore proud and promote racial harmony by fucking a nice looking Malay gal to sky high.

At Mayflower ktv in Changping, Dongguan, where I'll be doing the "gun salute" with a PRC meimei in each arm and one on my lap! :p

im confuse lah... i dunno which anthem to sing...

March of the Volunteers?

Jana Gana Mana?

Lupang Hinirang?

:confused::rolleyes:

manokie

Will mari kita but won't say the pledge. If you are loyal to any country, your actions will show it. No one should force things down your throat!

fukyuman

My idea would be the load it up and bang away at a FT cunt along with the 21 gun salute blaring on TV.