• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where did Jesus missing years gone?

B

Baluku

If you think the Bible is fake as a fairy tale because there was no record of him before the age of 30.

I mean if they have already written 66 chapters, why cant they just add one more? Why is it so difficult that they keep us in suspense?

Maybe they really dont have the record? And you cannot just anyhow add to the bible?

Like some religions? :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The earliest record of Jesus I think was when he made wine from water at a party in his mother's home. Don't ask me which chapter. All I can say is that if I knew someone who could do that, I'd follow him to hell!

Cheers!

ps. I think JC was about nine years old then.

Last edited: