• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where can I sell my tin cans and plastic bottles in Singapore ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every 2 to 3 days I would bring a bagful of tin cans and plastic bottles to the HDB recycle bin near my block.

I am wondering if can sell them to somebody. Where do those tin can and plastic bottle collectors dispose their stuff for a fee ? The key word is for a fee because I am wondering why I should give what is essentially "money" to these collectors.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will need to intensify your collection effort, collect a few tons of plastic per day. Then sort them out into the different types of plastics (eg. PE, PP, Styrene), and you will be able to sell them to large recycle companies in China. Or you can start your own recycling factory. Sg government will definitely provided financial assistance to those eager to venture into recycling.

Cheers!

Every 2 to 3 days I would bring a bagful of tin cans and plastic bottles to the HDB recycle bin near my block.

I am wondering if can sell them to somebody. Where do those tin can and plastic bottle collectors dispose their stuff for a fee ? The key word is for a fee because I am wondering why I should give what is essentially "money" to these collectors.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donate to the cardboard collecting auntie?u stupid goondu,hdb collects all the aluminium cans and bottles and sell it to the recycler for $$$$.thanks for making them richer.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
donate to the cardboard collecting auntie?u stupid goondu,hdb collects all the aluminium cans and bottles and sell it to the recycler for $$$$.thanks for making them richer.

No. I want to know the party who pays the cardboard auntie.