• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When You Were Young

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same person lah....................... many monikers in this forum...........................manipulative yet needy egomaniac who wants to show he is smarter than everyone else............... LOL...............:biggrin:
at least now me know... jw5 is MAY.. :geek

Reactions: jw5

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman

WTFs,
You want cheap,
You want fresh,
You want tua liap nee.

Lets see, other than her long sagging papaya and dark nipples,
she is very cheap and Bergin...
and you know who.

But firstly ask her mama ginmother.
Good Luck..
:barefoot::biggrin::biggrin::laugh::tongue::tongue:
Cheap is you dogs attacking me a virgin as cheap. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same person lah....................... many monikers in this forum...........................manipulative yet needy egomaniac who wants to show he is smarter than everyone else............... LOL...............:biggrin:
Very simple there are two gangs of clones. One is this evil filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore @glockman aka joker chew etc and clones. The other is mark Andrew Yeo aka scroobal golden dragon etc and clones.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This question can be answered with a couple of answers: :cool:

1. I don't know Mark Andrew Yeo (aka moniker GoldenDragon) in real life. Never did and still don't. :wink:

2. Mark Andrew Yeo was already in the forum. At that time, he was using the moniker scroobal. Why has Mark Andrew Yeo abandoned this moniker? :unsure:

3. Just in case there are still intelligent people who don't know him (the impressionable and stupid ones don't matter), here is a picture of Mark Andrew Yeo. :eek::biggrin::roflmao:

View attachment 87708
You are spot on, as always. I’ve been exposed. Heh heh heh .....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on! Heh heh heh ...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct. Fake Canadian doctor living on Ottawa Rd.