• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will PM Lee get a shoe thrown at ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, it was U.S. President George Bush who had a shoe thrown at him by an Iraqi journalist in December last year. Now it is Chinese Premier Wen Jia Bao’s turn.

A protester threw a shoe at Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and called him a dictator as he delivered a speech on the global economy in England on Monday. The shoe missed Wen, landing about three feet away from him.

It appears that throwing shoes is now in the vogue to send a strong protest message against unpopular world leaders and purported dictators.

Following the burning of a PAP MP by a resident 2 weeks ago, will our Prime Minister have a shoe thrown at him in his own country in time to come ?

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=4808

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who throw at Bush is a brave man, with the background of what US did in Iraq and the custom in Iraq to inflict shame and insult when someone throw shoe at you, I'll say the reporter is view as a hero in Arab World.

As for the stupid brit who did the same to Wen, he lacks creativity, monkey see monkey do, I consider him a clown and a shame for the university he study in.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who throw at Bush is a brave man, with the background of what US did in Iraq and the custom in Iraq to inflict shame and insult when someone throw shoe at you, I'll say the reporter is view as a hero in Arab World.

As for the stupid brit who did the same to Wen, he lacks creativity, monkey see monkey do, I consider him a clown and a shame for the university he study in.

I agree. Bush deserves it for what the U Arse did to Iraq. But what did China do to Britain? China in most cases minds its own business and usually does not interfere in other's affairs. Stupid fool he is, yeah.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha that idiot called Wen a dictator. WTF?! I think deep inside Wen must be kicking himself sand saying "Fuck lah I also wish to be dictator! But China so fucking big and populous, no dictator can stand up to the people!"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since when did the shoe-throwing fad catches on...

in Thailand, recently, they throw grenades not shoes...

in SAF, people throw rank,

in work, you throw arrow

until super DL, you throw paper (resignation letter).

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get 500 people and all throw at the same time, then all disperse. Mata can't do any things.. hahaha...

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha that idiot called Wen a dictator. WTF?! I think deep inside Wen must be kicking himself sand saying "Fuck lah I also wish to be dictator! But China so fucking big and populous, no dictator can stand up to the people!"

If you study History, you will realize how bastard the brits are.

The HULK!!

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like all clowns, he wanted attention. Probably in jail getting all the attention he will ever need.:biggrin:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoes lelong...Downing Street become Sungei Road
r327748_1472469.jpg

article-0-02F01CA2000005DC-14_468x312.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. Bush deserves it for what the U Arse did to Iraq. But what did China do to Britain? China in most cases minds its own business and usually does not interfere in other's affairs. Stupid fool he is, yeah.

In these chao ang mohs' minds no matter how liberal and tolerant china is, it's always a dictatorship, like this like that etc etc

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
In these chao ang mohs' minds no matter how liberal and tolerant china is, it's always a dictatorship, like this like that etc etc

communism is dictatorship.

there's no free election, other than a setup one.

people cannot protest in public.

people cannot express their dissasfaction with the govt.

people cannot write letters to press to scold govt. officials

supression is extremed. control of the media, even on the internet.

if people cannot express through peaceful means, they can only resort to violence.

that's why people never learn from history.

the buddhist liked cycle keeps repeating itself for past thousands of years.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
communism is dictatorship.

there's no free election, other than a setup one.

people cannot protest in public.

people cannot express their dissasfaction with the govt.

people cannot write letters to press to scold govt. officials

supression is extremed. control of the media, even on the internet.

if people cannot express through peaceful means, they can only resort to violence.

that's why people never learn from history.

the buddhist liked cycle keeps repeating itself for past thousands of years.

MAybe so but china is not north korea. Iraq under saddam was not communist but even worse than china so was afghanistan under the taliban.

The UK with it's history of transatlantic slavery and colonism should not be the country to critisize china.

Many ppl are aware of that but still allow this type of thing to happen.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAybe so but china is not north korea. Iraq under saddam was not communist but even worse than china so was afghanistan under the taliban.

The UK with it's history of transatlantic slavery and colonism should not be the country to critisize china.

Many ppl are aware of that but still allow this type of thing to happen.

Even in "democratic" country, you still can find people keeping slaves from Africa. There are bad eggs everywhere.

Saddam is also a dictator, even though he's not communist. Look what he has done to the Kurds with his ethnic cleansing.

England has a share of bad history with the opium trade in China under the East India company.

All these boils down to the original sins of human nature.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in "democratic" country, you still can find people keeping slaves from Africa. There are bad eggs everywhere.

Saddam is also a dictator, even though he's not communist. Look what he has done to the Kurds with his ethnic cleansing.

England has a share of bad history with the opium trade in China under the East India company.

All these boils down to the original sins of human nature.

Therefore this conforms with my 1st post in this thread about why the UK should not do this to china's leader.

China has improved since the days of Mao.

ANyway do u agree with my earlier statement that no matter how much china improves it is always considered to be under developed, 3rd world etc etc etc all the worst traits.