• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When was the last time you met a friendly parking warden who let you off with a warn?

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: When was the last time you met a friendly parking warden who let you off with a w

None exist because these fuckers just wanna screw you for the smallest shit......

The latest trend is cute PRC meimeis issuing the parking tickets :o

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: When was the last time you met a friendly parking warden who let you off with a w

The latest trend is cute PRC meimeis issuing the parking tickets :o

pay them $50 can get to teh their neinei or feel their perky bums?

oops i forget ... they are working for the chenghu ...not the ktv or kopitiam .....:biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pay them $50 can get to teh their neinei or feel their perky bums?

oops i forget ... they are working for the chenghu ...not the ktv or kopitiam .....:biggrin:

I believe if you drive a nice car, looks decent, won't be hard to date them. They are also human beings, lonely, need some love far away from home. I saw quite a few young ones in their early 20s.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe if you drive a nice car, looks decent, won't be hard to date them. They are also human beings, lonely, need some love far away from home. I saw quite a few young ones in their early 20s.

yeah.... time to get some PRC FL action.... wonder if they are amenable to the idea of steal-eat when they are working ... since the govt is so fucked up anyway....i wont be surprised...

can you imagine...parking wardens working as FLs .... what a scandal.....

shioks

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah.... time to get some PRC FL action.... wonder if they are amenable to the idea of steal-eat when they are working ... since the govt is so fucked up anyway....i wont be surprised...

can you imagine...parking wardens working as FLs .... what a scandal.....

shioks

Anything is possible with girls. :wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

None exist because these fuckers just wanna screw you for the smallest shit......

lianbeng personally witnessed one very interesting case: :biggrin: was at a mini-mart looking for bread. the Sunshine deliveryman had just unloaded all his bread. his truck was temporarily parked on a hard-landing ground for fire engine for unloading purpose but he had switched off the engine. the warden came n put a summon notice on his windscreen. when he came out the warden was about to ride her motorbike off. he pulled her bag and she fell off her bike. then they quarrelled but she just picked up her bike n rode off shouting back at him: "not happy go court complain lah!" :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The last time I encountered a friendly parking warden was riding Honey in my car
He warned me to close all the windows because my Honey's scream was too loud hampering his close attention.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes..before they were priVatised..:cool: