• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When an enemy of my enemy becomes my friend

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12,000 souls out there have lost their fake messiah and will be harbouring thoughts of persecution.

Perhaps sammyboy forummers can call a ceasefire on their religion and help redirect these poor lost sheep to cast the first stone at political public enemy numero uno - PAP.

Just a thought.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12,000 souls out there have lost their fake messiah and will be harbouring thoughts of persecution.

Perhaps sammyboy forummers can call a ceasefire on their religion and help redirect these poor lost sheep to cast the first stone at political public enemy numero uno - PAP.

Just a thought.

You forgot that Christians are docile, submissive, and usually highly pro-establishment.

I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that a substantial number of Christians are perennial PAP supporters.

On submitting to the government
Romans 13:1 (NIV)
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

On taxation
Matthew 22:21 (NIV)
"Caesar's," they replied. Then he said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

On persecution
Luke 12:4-5 (NIV)
"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

I have heard preachers praising the PAP govt from the pulpit in different churches. Sometimes it is a gushing flattery with a reference to some unpleasant thing happening in some other country. Other times it is a passing, but pointed remark in the midst of a sermon.

Nothing is going to change. You cannot fight religious beliefs. Trust me.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, I do not consider CHC members to be Christians. Kong Hee has crafted CHC to be as mainstream as the Mormons, Moonies, Peoples Temple (Rev. Jim Jones) and Branch Davidian (David Koresh), they profess their belief in God, but intentionally skew, sidestep, obscure portions of the Bible to serve their own worldly goals.

I reference to the numerous "testimonies" given by members who would exhort God when they gain in worldly possession, despite the bible warning Christians that:

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 Tim 6:10

and Jesus himself pointed out, in the context that faith in worldly riches will seduce one from their walk with God:

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Mat 19:24

Sorry Bro, to me, CHC members are just as worldly as any SBF member, they just belong to a cult that worships $$$ in a religious facade.

So be nice to them and they would respond accordingly, don't need them to start a revolution, but just show enough empathy in their rehabilitation from a cult, enough to convince them to mark an "X" on the right box.

Everyone here should befriend a CHC member, listen to their cult-like garbage, but time and time again slip in a hint that says something along the lines: PAP has destroyed your Church, now you can see how much they hate to see a local more powerful than themselves. :biggrin:

It is easier to sway over a person whose belief's have been violated, than to fight those beliefs and only reinforce those false truths.

So, if we make the enemy of our enemy our friend, chop plus stamp one more GRC will bite the dust next election.

We destroy a cult church, their false messiah and we win back Singapore. Win-Win for Christianity and Singaporeans, TKO to PAP.

Worst case scenario is Kong Hee crying openly in his Church and confessing that the crimes are his and his alone, he would then be the scapegoat for all, but his Church and their twisted ideas of God would be saved.

Last edited:
T

TuaTeetu

Jesus teaches Christians not to hate.

Your evil plan will not be conceived.

Christians are minorities in SGP.

If you want more vote swings to the oppositions you should convince more Buddhists to accept Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where got evil, I love CHC people! they are my bro-in-arms! PAP is hantamming them because they are jealous! Kong Hee is such a rare local talent but they are out to destroy all the good he has done!

FARK THE PAP DEEP DEEP!

Last edited:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware of who you share the bed with . I hate religious fanatics more then PAP . They are capable of seizing power and creating chaos more quicky then PAP.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are referring to the AWARE incident, those lesbian buttfucker-loving feminists got the scare they fucking deserved.

Besides that, an Ayatollah Khomeini could not possibly exist amongst the CHC folk, so we should be more encouraging to them to see why PAP has done them a terrible injustice.