• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when a man died he leaves behind his name ..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a leopard died it leaves behind its skin, when a man died he leaves behind his name.

Old fart Con You and Hitler name, these 2 names will be remembered for their bad doings.

The Holy Bible Ezekiel 3:20-21

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

All good things they did will be Not be remembered. Nobody remember what good things you did to them, like the Drug trafficker British Empire.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to be updated!! Now all drugs go to Angmo countries!!! Happy now?

the-economy-of-illicit-drug-industry-and-the-social-impact-18-638.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY left behind a mess that can't be cleaned up as long as LHL & Ho Ching are still around.

If you think LKY did a good job just look at current Spore & how the citizens are struggling to make ends meet. Especially it's senior citizens.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY left behind a mess that can't be cleaned up as long as LHL & Ho Ching are still around.

If you think LKY did a good job just look at current Spore & how the citizens are struggling to make ends meet. Especially it's senior citizens.

This afternoon in my office building, an elderly man with a limp leg approached me to sell 3 cheapo pens for $10, I gave him the $10 and told him to keep the pens.

The elderly man spoke good English and looked sad and ashamed when he asked me to buy pens, and he gratefully thanked me when I gave him the money.

This is the first time I've seen an elderly person go door to door "begging" in my office building.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about leaving behind wild oats and fossilized shit?

Yes, sow wild oats & be damn proud about it.....really no shame, one Baldy can apologise for "screwing" around when in public office....when he was doing the "screwing"....did he think, he was wrong in doing it?...now he apologies...really no shame!.....where is the 'shame' when the 'monk' enters, the 'after midnight temple'...& perform his " tok, tok, tok"....??? be proud of sowing wild oats....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, sow wild oats & be damn proud about it.....really no shame, one Baldy can apologise for "screwing" around when in public office....when he was doing the "screwing"....did he think, he was wrong in doing it?...now he apologies...really no shame!.....where is the 'shame' when the 'monk' enters, the 'after midnight temple'...& perform his " tok, tok, tok"....??? be proud of sowing wild oats....

the outcum (no pun intended) of sowing wild oats indiscriminately is that one can spawn an army of conan the barbarian, as successfully exemplified by arnold.

image.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a leopard died it leaves behind its skin, when a man died he leaves behind his name.

Old fart Con You and Hitler name, these 2 names will be remembered for their bad doings.

The Holy Bible Ezekiel 3:20-21

20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

All good things they did will be Not be remembered. Nobody remember what good things you did to them, like the Drug trafficker British Empire.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

For over a century, Western nations trafficked in opium on a scale that dwarfs any modern Colombian multi billion dollar drug empire, yet today we Westerners know little about it. We don't learn about it in high school history--or even college, for that matter. I had an American professor in Xiamen tell me that he thought the war was fought to keep China from exporting opium.

Fuck you and your jesus bible, you angmo cock worshipper! Go post your religious crap in the religious folder, or better still the rubbish dump where it truly belongs.:oIo::kma: