• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when a homo man loves a lesbo butch

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he still considered a homosexual? lesbo butch is the masculine role in a lesbian affair, i.e, manly female like hojinx (and most of the paps female mps).

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a gay to be in love with a butch is quite impossible, since both have emotional inclination towards their own gender. however, should both parties be bi-sexual, there's a chance that the relationship can spark... but there's no guarnatee on their fidelity in & outside the matrimonial room.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a gay to be in love with a butch is quite impossible, since both have emotional inclination towards their own gender. however, should both parties be bi-sexual, there's a chance that the relationship can spark... but there's no guarnatee on their fidelity in & outside the matrimonial room.

homo man is sissy; lesbo butch is manly. it's a perfect match for a straight homo-hyped affair that turn a wrong into a right. lol!! does really look very confusing.:biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
homo man is sissy; lesbo butch is manly. it's a perfect match for a straight homo-hyped affair that turn a wrong into a right. lol!! does really look very confusing.:biggrin:
in case u didnt know, some gay males are buff. can be very confusing when u watch gay men court each other. sometimes the lesser of the male is the king, while the masculine fella is the queen. sometimes vice versa. u can see alot of this happening not far from ann siang hill.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
excuse me, what do u mean by that very long term?

Its a sexual game, includes "tie me up, tie me down", the use of whip, chains, handcuffs, ropes, etc. A lot of spanking on the butt, candle wax drip, get what I mean?

Now guess who should be the one being tied up?

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case u didnt know, some gay males are buff. can be very confusing when u watch gay men court each other. sometimes the lesser of the male is the king, while the masculine fella is the queen. sometimes vice versa. u can see alot of this happening not far from ann siang hill.

take away "homo" from the gay man and lesbo from the lesbian bitch. it's still a man and a woman though both are gay in their own rights.

when homo man falls for lesbo butch, it's actually still a man falling for a woman. but does that consitute a heterosexual encounter?

what if the lesbo butch wears a dildo and uses it on her homo man? confusing!! by the way, could this be the reason why homo man cat-walks like a model? lesbo butch forgot to withdraw her rubber dildo???