• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wheelie Bins.. Mowing Lawn.. Clearing Dried Leaves

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the life in Australia.. *sad* :biggrin:

Nothing beats living in HDB, no need to push out your wheelie bins.. no mowing of grass.. no clearing of leaves..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing beats living in HDB, no need to push out your wheelie bins.. no mowing of grass.. no clearing of leaves..

If you live in Peppermint Grove, the council just need residents to unlock the gate at 6am so the council staff will push out the wheelie bin, clear them and push them back. :smile:

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh ? So good ? Why they do that ? FOC ? Hmmm... I think I should be involved in the neighbourhood meeting.. Get Council to do more !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppermint Grove is the richest suburb here. You do not expect the billionaires to push out their own wheelie bins right ...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you live in Peppermint Grove, the council just need residents to unlock the gate at 6am so the council staff will push out the wheelie bin, clear them and push them back. :smile:

My suburb is not bad too.. There are many times I forgotten to push out my bins.. A call to City of Boroondara, they quickly return to pick the next day without charge.. And they apologize for their oversight. Hehe.. I said it's ok, everyone makes mistake.. Haha

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I don't bother "clearing" dried leaves anymore. I just blast them down the street with this!

stihl-blower.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neddy said:
Peppermint Grove is the richest suburb here. You do not expect the billionaires to push out their own wheelie bins right ...

Now you know why cleaners are paid better than graduates.