• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your main concern in coming election ?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see many unhappy forumers here . Any one care to share ? What is pissing you off with the current way of thing and what changes do you like to see. Please limit to top 3 priority item.
Is it inflation, employment, living condition, population, religion, transportation, freedom of speech, educational system, retirement , endless pursue of 'the best' , ministers' pay etc.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are not the concerning type people, but worries type. They worried that without Papies there will be no new shopping centres to window shop.

Can see many unhappy forumers here . Any one care to share ? What is pissing you off with the current way of thing and what changes do you like to see. Please limit to top 3 priority item.
Is it inflation, employment, living condition, population, religion, transportation, freedom of speech, educational system, retirement , endless pursue of 'the best' , ministers' pay etc.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are not the concerning type people, but worries type. They worried that without Papies there will be no new shopping centres to window shop.

damn, mean that people has been lead by the nose for so long that they have forgetten what's good/bad for them. Only worried about superficial stuffs and let the lee-der do the planning and execution.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any one care to share ?

I have no concerns whatsoever regarding the govt. The PAP runs the country flawlessly.

My major grouse is the uncouth behaviour of Sinkies. The majority of them are disgusting.

jw5

Loyal
The manner in which they talk to and about the people, whom they are supposed to "serve".

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no concerns whatsoever regarding the govt. The PAP runs the country flawlessly.

My major grouse is the uncouth behaviour of Sinkies. The majority of them are disgusting.

PAP - MIW and opposition are all sinkies. No ?
"uncouth behaviour of Sinkies."...that is not going to be a major issue in election.
Don't think the leader going to tell you how to behave. In contrary , I think their endless pursue of perfectionism result in kiasu and kiasi mentality in citizen.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha u are absolutely right pal.....and they do not mind having to work 24hrs earn 10k and pay 8k in form of taxes and etc. to the company....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isn't this worrying? The PAP runs the country flawlessly. :biggrin:

Something is fishy about the flawless way PAP runs the country.
Zero resistance.

Hail Hitler!