• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what's your job / occupation?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doing sales in IT industry..

Good - Get 2 travel every month
Bad - Doing countries like India & Sri Lanka!!!

Looking for lobangs or sideline... anybody got any suggestions?? Anything that we can bring from or to countries like India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines??

u can sell HIV-test kids to those areas...

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I a regional sales director.
Bring in Singapore investment and assist singapore company to venture into 3rd world country like Mongolia, Sri lanka, Nepal, Blutan +++
Need to travel to the most ulu place to open up new market.
Trade anything from electronic/IT to food/med..whatever is profitable

88max

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me, I have to travel around the region to source for coffee and cocoa beans for my boss. Pay is ok but must go into jungles and plantations - macham like army trekking. Seeing my boss make money feel like doing it myself (but don't have that kind of money as capital). Imagine I buy 1kg of top quality coffee beans for 80cts and my boss sells to Starbucks for US$5.00 a kg. Ever wonder why a cup of latte is so ex? hehe

Wow! A commodity trader here.:wink:

Your boss need anything in thailand.:rolleyes:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone need to promote or market entry to Mongolia or Sri lanka can let me know. i had retail store there but i need FMCG product like IT/Electronic only.

sponge05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doing marketing & business development for a university.

Plus point: Dealing with international markets so get to travel alot, mainly to South East Asia, India & China.

Negative point: Never had enough time to spend in Singapore cos work required me to be away for 2-3 weeks every month.

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Executive Director in a Marine, Oil & Gas related Engineering company. I look after Sales & Business Development and much of my job includes travelling for business.

Prince7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Manager in Charge of Customer Services. My job also includes travelling around SE Asia.

PS:- My favourite Customers are the nasty business partners from Thailand. Loves their complaints cause can travel frquently there to settle their complaints and at the same time see my tirak there, no need take regular annual leave, also air fare by ah gong :biggrin:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, Thanks all the bro for the " Lobang" for entry to my market of Mongolia, Nepal, Sri lanka....
I need only FMCG product as the new retail store that we have sell computer/HP/Electronic and i intend to open a DIY shop like Home fix..anyone I guess i get some Pm last now, why not email to me at [email protected]
, better than it jam my PM

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of bros here are high flyers. any bros working in finance and banking industry? i plan to work there after graduating :biggrin:

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of bros here are high flyers. any bros working in finance and banking industry? i plan to work there after graduating :biggrin:

I guess there is no high flyer here. Each of us being thru a lot of shit to get to the position we held now. You will get the taste of it soon.