• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What's with this new hairstyle for guys?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed this is the new Beng trend.....

Shaved sides with a stump on top.....like some samurai hairdo.
It's ugly as shit....when did this trend take root?

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... yes saw a number of youngsters and not so young too, sporting this new hairdo.

Agree that it looks fugly... maybe its cooler without hair on both sides, since weather is so hot

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you referring to the stumpy pompadour?

image.png

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all started with CB bu kia in North korea.

btw its already 2 - 3 years trend liao.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is brad pitt with his nazi haircut. Notice the shaved sides and the long hair on top

Brad-Pitt-Fury-Haircut.jpg

I think only one side is shaved like that the other side isn't. This is also a nazi hair cut so men cut their hair like that in the 40s

47dcb5608850bbb2f77e7e94fffef04a.jpg

This one is has the sides shaved pretty high up

2b74a8d43286e12337d4c240c2149923.jpg

This one isn't shaved that high up it really depends on the degree that a person wants to shave. It doesn't really look that good IMO cos the sides stick out

161576cdcc19f1906b586565ea78486c.jpg

Chinesedog Narong: Oh! superior Ang mohs cut their hair like that it's damn nice i didn't know i thought only chinks cut their hair then it's ugly including myself since i look ugly with that type of haircut or any type of hair for that matter all other chinks will look ugly too. Crab in a bucket syndrome.

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact angmo tend to carry all types of hairstyles and outfits much better than asians. We should acknowledge this fact and not cry racism

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is brad pitt with his nazi haircut. Notice the shaved sides and the long hair on top

I think only one side is shaved like that the other side isn't. This is also a nazi hair cut so men cut their hair like that in the 40s

This one isn't shaved that high up it really depends on the degree that a person wants to shave. It doesn't really look that good IMO cos the sides stick out

Chinesedog Narong: Oh! superior Ang mohs cut their hair like that it's damn nice i didn't know i thought only chinks cut their hair then it's ugly including myself since i look ugly with that type of haircut or any type of hair for that matter all other chinks will look ugly too. Crab in a bucket syndrome.

These styles are acceptable.....still look 'normal'.
I'm talking about those with a mini stump ponytail like thingy on top....like oriental samurai....looks silly and ugly.
I have to agree angmo can carry most styles better BUT I've yet to see the stump thingy on an angmo.
Back then David Bsckham started the Mohawk trend.....extreme but still nice looking....but not many can carry it off.
It's a fact angmos are better when it comes to hairstyle.....why? Usually their non black hair have varying shades thus hairstyles look better.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fashion man! Already two years old.

boscomain_2.jpg

No la not like this.
I asked more fashionable peers....it's called the top knot.
Not a ponytail per se but machiam someone who dun have long enough hair but still want a stump ponytail thingy at the top of the head. Look around for the bengs sporting it. It's very common now

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a fact angmo tend to carry all types of hairstyles and outfits much better than asians. We should acknowledge this fact and not cry racism

Yes true. Most angmos got high cheekbones with deep set eyes. Well defined features most Asians not naturally gifted. It's a fact.
Even angmo wear sunglasses also more cool looking due to their high nose bridges and again deep set eye sockets. Dun believe just see how many Asians can do a pair of sunglasses Justice.....the frames are supposed to cover the eyebrows. Not many Asians can wear it like that. It's just genetics not racism.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it looks fugly enough on a beautifully symmetrical geometrically perfectly shaped Caucasian man's skull let alone a chink......chinks with their goofy looking eyebrows and ching chong eyes and flat oblong faces should stick to asian hairstyles,not many but there are a few.such as aaron kwok's 1980s hairstyle or the manchu pigtail that many sinkies forefathers wore when they came aboard the coolie boats of nanyang.

[video=youtube;jOBZR-CKs2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOBZR-CKs2s[/video]

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed this is the new Beng trend.....

Shaved sides with a stump on top.....like some samurai hairdo.
It's ugly as shit....when did this trend take root?

Some got big stump some mini stump :*:
I respect the big stump but saw some m&d with not much hair and still force create a mini stump.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

now this looks good,clearly the ang mohs take pride in their appearance by spending alot of time gelling their hair and using a ton of mousse,if it was sinkies doing the same hairstyle on their flat lifeless dull unconditioned hair,it would look like a dead rat on a toupe.

also the guy in the yellow shirt needs to shave his beard,no self respecting nazi will have facial hair thicker than hitler's moustache.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
pony tail looks great on Chinese plus their long beard and moustrch, Confucius style.

now this looks good,clearly the ang mohs take pride in their appearance by spending alot of time gelling their hair and using a ton of mousse,if it was sinkies doing the same hairstyle on their flat lifeless dull unconditioned hair,it would look like a dead rat on a toupe.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmoh no fight comes to pony tails of the Qing and Ming dynasty.

FYI Qing dynasty was pigtail not ponytail. And must shave half head....ugly as fuck. Anyway that was Manchu style not Chinese. You can't even tell the difference fucktard.
Lanjiao since when Ming dynasty got pigtail?
You watched too many period dramas until comfuse liao