• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with all these spammy threads lately ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are a slave master. The salary you give me a day can't even buy a decent Cai Png meal of 2 meat 1 vege. I have to settle for 3 vege nowadays because of inflation. :mad:
Don't be like that lah. Times are bad, everyone has to dig in, hunker down and carry on. An order of three veg is a luxury! I would encourage you to save your money and order one veg instead. Ask for more free curry gravy with your rice.:thumbsup::biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
free curry gravy

1661938664839.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I'm relatively new to this forum so I cannot comment .
But I learnt from my niece that you were given the title of 替钩先生 so probably this is your primary role.
And your niece has always talked about your wisdom, so you must be right about me. Thanks sweetiepie's uncle! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a slave master. The salary you give me a day can't even buy a decent Cai Png meal of 2 meat 1 vege. I have to settle for 3 vege nowadays because of inflation. :mad:

Buy Hainan curry rice, order cabbage and a few pieces of potato, added with some curry gravy. :biggrin:

kitchen

Alfrescian
Loyal
It isn't that bad from morning to about 8.30pm Singapore time.

After 8.30pm, there's a moderator here that spams continuously with old threads until past midnight, every night.

Well, it isn't my forum. So I can't do anything about it, except to avoid coming to this forum site at night.

Just my two cents.

Haven't seen much spam lately perhaps you're hallucinating as a result of a bad reaction to a recent vaccination.
Your forum should have a system where old threads (or threads that have been started say 2 weeks ago) be flushed to Page 2 when replied to, instead of Page 1. This should prevent or discourage the use of old threads for Forum sliding strategy by recalcitrants.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be like that lah. Times are bad, everyone has to dig in, hunker down and carry on. An order of three veg is a luxury! I would encourage you to save your money and order one veg instead. Ask for more free curry gravy with your rice.:thumbsup::biggrin:

KNN @strawberry You are damn lucky that your Boss pays you and you can afford 2 vege and 1 meat cai png.

My CCB Boss never pay or always delay payment, I have to walk to Temple and queue up for free food KNN

KNN Chin-ho-mia- ah you.