• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's with all these spammy threads lately ?

kitchen

Alfrescian
Loyal
It isn't that bad from morning to about 8.30pm Singapore time.

After 8.30pm, there's a moderator here that spams continuously with old threads until past midnight, every night.

Well, it isn't my forum. So I can't do anything about it, except to avoid coming to this forum site at night.

Just my two cents.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me the 2 stupid faces are deemed spamming.
It is a waste of systems resources on top of spamming.
The spammers wanted to use this method to cover up and neutralise the ongoing promotional efforts of exposing the truth behind the mad slut gansiokbin but it won't work this way. End result is more awareness are being created.
By now the world has been informed about the truth and constantly looking out for the legendary long and dark nipples.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My primary role is to put wisdom in place using a clear minded concept and secondary role is to expose a mad slut in this forum based on a clear minded fair view and judgement :geek:
I don't think you or anyone can eliminate the mad slut. So the best policy is to ignore her, but once in a while get her all triggered and enjoy the show to relieve our boredom. :biggrin: