• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the big F about the cast from Ah Boys to Men?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiko Neo was asking for respect recently. :biggrin: Damn fucking thick skin. :oIo:

No talent. he want respect for hi philandering slimy ways. made so many films and still not even a nomination from peesai land. some young director does 1 film and then got prestigious Palme d'Or award, sure is an insult to him and he damn jealous. he is scum and no class.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing but a propaganda film emphasizing the importance of N-Ass to protect foreign trash here...the very people who are stealing jobs from these soldier boys !

Sajitariasu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to shout about as compared to other countries' show. Total waste of time. As for the stars award, they needed 2 parts for that , as if we have tons of local celebrities to be presented with award.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of watching a movie that 40% of the population had already experienced? It is nothing except a milking experience.

What is the point of an extended national service but unequal national service? Israeli women too have to serve NS and have reservists. What the point of serving NS for so long and reservists for so long? To protect the interest of the people? I doubt so.

There are so many US personnel in Singapore now that it rivaled the size of the british armed forces before they retreated from Singapore.

NS is nothing but a big joke. It main purposes are money laundry for Temasek and ST

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah%20boys%20to%20men01.jpg

I could not find a single aesthetically pleasing person in this group photo.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most of Jack Neo's movies are watchable to some degree. but this box office smash Ah Boys to Men part 1 is really quite awful. i watch part 1 only. part 2 must be rubbish too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These imbeciles actually wrote, composed and sang a song, which is "dedicated to the nation's servicemen".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3gI0s1r6_HQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah%20boys%20to%20men01.jpg

I could not find a single aesthetically pleasing person in this group photo.

seriously, one look and my first impression is that they look like retards, then ugly and then low class. that stupid hand and that stupid smile. really embarrasing and these idiots still think they are celebrities? celebrating their ugly faces and stupidity. even their bodies are all dysmorphic. too skinny or too fat or head too small like some freaks in the circus. also reminds me of the chao ah bengs or your typical loan shark runners.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;rCoxOMp8XJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCoxOMp8XJs[/video]
i can't believe they actually managed to make something even worse and hypocritical than the previous saving gaia song. waste of money. should use all that adverttising space/time to promote recycling plants or subsidise them.