• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the best mask for breathability ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disclaimer :
林北 don't give a fuck about how effective it is for virus prevention. I have hypertension (on meds) and wearing a mask makes breathing very laborious. I just want something that helps me breath easy when indoors at malls and what not. Currently using this with very good breathability and washable for over 200 times. Now wanna try something else this time. Appreciate any good input.

1660962204947.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally the tighter the mask, the more you feel difficult to breath.
You can try 'Assure', which is available in many shops and hospital pharmacies and at a reasonable price.
Its supposedly 99% BFE/PFE
I personally find it too lose, and too troublesome to tie a knot on the earloops to tighten it