• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Whats Becoming of Religious People?

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote...

On Tuesday, District Judge Jeffrey Sim ruled that Sim, an elder at the Lighthouse Evangelism church, did not deliberately exploit a minor. 'He was misled by both the pimp and the minor into believing that the minor was 18 or above 18 years old,' the judge said.

Unquote...

Look at the mirror
We are better people
What with Monk buying Horse as Pet
What with Priest earning $$$$$$
Now, an elder having paid sex
Oh yes...when I look at the mirror, we are better "sinners" than them???
:confused:

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man paid for sex with teen
His attempts to help her after she said she was forced into prostitution led to a police report
By Elena Chong

The judge ruled that Rodney Sim Hang Nge did not deliberately exploit a minor and was misled into believing she was at least

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
AN ACCOUNTANT who twice paid to have sex with an underage prostitute from China was jailed for two weeks and fined $16,000 on Tuesday.

The sentence amounted to a victory of sorts for Rodney Sim Hang Nge, 61, who had testified that he did not know the girl was 16 when he had sex with her.

He could have been jailed up to seven years, or fined a maximum of $10,000 on each charge - or both - under a new law, which makes it a crime to have paid sex with a person under 18. The law took effect in February last year.

The father of two grown-up children, a daughter and a son, .....:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are u guys surprised?

is the elder Jesus? of course no.

he's just a human, with sinful human nature..

if we are not with God, we are with Satan...

i told u, we are all sinners...and why are you so excited about? LOL...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sinful church thief !! Stop stealing the tithes !!:mad:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote...

On Tuesday, District Judge Jeffrey Sim ruled that Sim, an elder at the Lighthouse Evangelism church, did not deliberately exploit a minor. 'He was misled by both the pimp and the minor into believing that the minor was 18 or above 18 years old,' the judge said.

Unquote...

Look at the mirror
We are better people
What with Monk buying Horse as Pet
What with Priest earning $$$$$$
Now, an elder having paid sex
Oh yes...when I look at the mirror, we are better "sinners" than them???
:confused:

But they can confess and be forgiven. Can U?:rolleyes:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me think your god will have a big 'headache' with followers the likes of U!:(:mad::oIo:

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean your whore house never collect 20% from those cults wananabe ? :wink:

U better do better things with your time than to ask this arse-hole this question.
If he was a muslim he will be a prime candidate as a suicide bomber given the minute size of his brain and his declared wish to go to heaven:rolleyes:

Last edited: