• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would you do if you only have 1 day to live?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us have already lost the ability to think out of the box. We only think about how to earn money to pay off our loans and to buy more of those things that are constantly being advertised to us.

Our life is just simply to wake up every morning, travel all the way to our cubicle and start "farming". We do this years after years and always think that we need to work hard today so that we can enjoy the life we want tomorrow. However, if we ask our self this question "If we have only today to live, what should we be doing?" Would we still see our mundane work as the all important thing? I guess most of us would not be able to decide what we want to do if we have only 1 day of our life left, this show how much we have surrendered our ability to lead a meaningful life and instead just succumbed to what the mass accepted.

Most people are just like cattle, easily tamed and docile and as such their destiny can only be that of being exploited by the global capitalist for their labor and creativity at the expense of their life span.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u really have 1 day to live, u definitely won't wanna waste time here:smile:

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you got one day left you waste time here for fuck?

you already got Roland to arrange your tong tong chiang izzit?

bob4ib3.jpg

jw5

Loyal
maybe i will spend the whole day thinking "What would you do if you only have 1 day to live?"
And then in the last hour, you will start thinking "what would I do if I only had 1 hour to live?"
And the same for the last minute and last second. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I would take a day mc on that faithful day and got extra one day to live. hehe
Hahaha, it doesn't mean that you will have one more day if you take MC, you twit!
And if you only had 1 more day, why would you need to take MC?
PS: I know you're joking, I hope. :smile: