• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what will you do if someone stare at you?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I either wear my money pouch and tie a lock in one end. I rehearse swinging my pouch 10 occassions 10 times each....so a total of 100 times and I know exactly what length and how to swing...as I am also trained in Nachuku...almost the same, but needs to shorten the pouch to half the length.

The other alternative is belt ...shorten to 1/2 or 1/3....practice swinging for 100 times. However, if the gang is all carrying kitchen knives and parangs they could also swing with their belts....they are experienced fighters looking for trouble to bully. So it is very scary.

But I just wonder why the Singapore does not patrol more often in those areas and yet they spend so much effort in supressing the oppositions like SDP members who are just selling their party newspapers.

All they need is about 5 policmen walking around there is good enough.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun know why I got stared everyday, maybe I am handsome. But, I cant be bothered, bec my mind is busy thinking of businesses, the gangsters who stared at me quickly changes his mode to friendly gesture, bec they realise, I could be their future boss.

Once at Mcd, one ah beng ask me, "kua simi lan jiao", I pat him on the shoulder and say "Alan, ho say bo, wo si Albert". He quickly retreat and reply, "wo misi alan"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your face tells alot abt u...some girls hve the "cfm" looks n some guys hve the "cwm"(come whack me) looks! Heng arrrrh...

This i agree. i believe in our past life, that person might be our enemy or someone we hate. in this life when u see that person , u just duno why but the feeling wanna whack him ...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Concurred, there's a difference between looking and staring. Dark glasses at the wrong time, at the wrong place makes one looks cocky. Sometimes people stare out of curiosity while sometimes out of hostility. Either way it's bad, curiosity kills the cat so avoid it, if out of hostility then one must know where one stand and see what is coming.

Yes, once in Hong Kong I went out with dark glasses and notice everyone staring at me. I could not figure why until I returned home.
Malu siah!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try staring at him...
20070526_002b.jpg