• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you buy in SG for an oversea friend whom u going to visit ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to Shenzhen.... thinking of bringing something from here as a gift to my SZ host. But dunno what to buy...

What thing in Sg got that SZ dont have ???

Any house decoration ? Souveiners ? Or food ?

:*::*::*:

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milk Powder
Books banned in China - those that talk about the dirty laundry of the Communist Parties' Leaders
Malaysia Durian - Deep freeze them and put in your check in luggage
Axe Brand medicated, Tiger Balm products and those local chinese medical products that are on display at Guardian Pharmacy at Changi Airport
And of course buy Zhonghua/Panda brand cigarettes plus a bottle of Cordon Bleu or Wu Liang Ye/GuiZhou Mao Tai at Changi Airport (make sure you keep them in duty free plastic bag just to show them that these are genuine staff bought at our airport)

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our AeropLane Brand Bak Kwa..:wink:

This is the 1st thing that comes to my mind

"FINE" t-shirts.

Never thought of this but is a good idea.

Milk Powder
Books banned in China - those that talk about the dirty laundry of the Communist Parties' Leaders
Malaysia Durian - Deep freeze them and put in your check in luggage
Axe Brand medicated, Tiger Balm products and those local chinese medical products that are on display at Guardian Pharmacy at Changi Airport
And of course buy Zhonghua/Panda brand cigarettes plus a bottle of Cordon Bleu or Wu Liang Ye/GuiZhou Mao Tai at Changi Airport (make sure you keep them in duty free plastic bag just to show them that these are genuine staff bought at our airport)

errr... nah. skip

Can i buy some curry puff, pineapple tarts, popiah over ??? Anyway its just a 4 hour trip... will no turn bad right ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wanted to say no 美珍香 please because you can see it everywhere now a days. I see it everywhere I travel.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
get a souvenir that has the stamp "Made in China" to give it to your friend, they'd be proud of it :smile::smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal
Can i buy some curry puff, pineapple tarts, popiah over ??? Anyway its just a 4 hour trip... will no turn bad right ?

Curry puff will turn cold, popiah will turn soggy, pineapple tarts as long as you don't open to eat them should be ok. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Since you are going to Shenzhen I assume you are visiting Chinese, for all my trips there I try to buy a good liquoras they will really appreciate because there's just too many immitation ones there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the perfect gift....

33b2zk6.jpg