• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What White supremacist said about India

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
White supremacist in action again

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=463262&highlight=Indian

Indian posted a defense

Originally Posted by Moksha1 View Post
...Indian's are the most tolerant people on earth. They are open to learning , Integrating , whatever else that is asked of them. Hinduism teaches love and tolerance for all. It places no restrictions or boundaries. Even where we stay as Immigrants(of which i don't approve by the way) we respect all the locals customs and traditions and generally contribute to the growth of that society , rather than the decline.

Response posted by a white supremacist

Really? You lot are tolerant? What about the caste system in India which completely discriminates against its own kind? Do you know that the White race is the only race never to have a ''caste'' system in its entire history as a race? Indians have the most rigid and cruel caste system in this planet. Even today it's in full force. This alone is enough to show that Indians are not open to learning, integrating, tolerant or consider even their own kind ''equal''. Even today Indians will never eat at the same table with their low caste colleagues in the same workplace. They will never marry out of their caste nor will they tolerate neighbors of different castes. This is part of everyday life in India.

And as for ''staying as immigrants'' and contributing the growth.... This too is load of horse manure. We all know how immigrant Indians are clan-loyal. They will shop from only Indian shops and supermarkets. If one Indian comes to a neighborhood, they will somehow try to convert the entire neighborhood into a little Bombay or Calcutta by brining in other Indians by the hordes.

I once lived in an apartment next to an Indian family. After a few weeks the stench of old spices was so bad that I had no choice but to complain. Still they never took it seriously and the police had to intervene.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian defender

I feel very concerned about the WN (White Nationalist) movement if these are the kind of people who are representative of it.

White nationalist attacker

What concern is it of yours? You're not White, so it's none of your business anyway.

The "ignorance" is actually from those who claim that India is as good as any Western country. The selected stats above show that nothing could be further from the truth.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian defender

"Indian's are the most tolerant people on earth. "

White nationalist attacker

"Except when it comes to business matters - or dealing with their servants. Just about every time there's a case of criminal abuse of servants (usually illegal aliens), an East Indian family is the perpetrator. We did away with slavery in the West well over a century ago, but you Indians still have yet to do that."

Last edited:

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
From another White nationalist.....sigh, how can the world be peaceful

"I don't know about all of the Indian doctors in the US but I have had negative experiences with ALL that I have patronized.

My girlfriend had several surgeries by "Doctor Bombay" (not his real name) and had her bowel nicked once and the scar tissue he left from another surgery fused her bowel to her ovary. When we realized that he had set up a revolving door of surgery to keep the cash flowing, we went to a white doctor. This doctor removed the ovary and the medical issue was resolved. Doctors usually don't bash other doctors but this one did just that. The criteria for a medical malpractice lawsuit was surely met, but my girlfriend was too soft to follow through."

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything that White Supremacist says is true. But that Whitey should look at how they treat the Blacks, Hispanics etc etc. And who says Whites are not casteist? There was a time when Nordics wouldnt want their children to marry Southern Europeans.

Everybody's flawed lah. Everybody.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything that White Supremacist says is true. But that Whitey should look at how they treat the Blacks, Hispanics etc etc. And who says Whites are not casteist? There was a time when Nordics wouldnt want their children to marry Southern Europeans.

Everybody's flawed lah. Everybody.

The dangerous thing is a lot of white can be white supremacist in their core but they conceal it unlike their fellow compatriot in stormfront forum.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
White supremacist in action again

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=463262&highlight=Indian

Indian posted a defense

Originally Posted by Moksha1 View Post
...Indian's are the most tolerant people on earth. They are open to learning , Integrating , whatever else that is asked of them. Hinduism teaches love and tolerance for all. It places no restrictions or boundaries. Even where we stay as Immigrants(of which i don't approve by the way) we respect all the locals customs and traditions and generally contribute to the growth of that society , rather than the decline.

Response posted by a white supremacist

Really? You lot are tolerant? What about the caste system in India which completely discriminates against its own kind? Do you know that the White race is the only race never to have a ''caste'' system in its entire history as a race? Indians have the most rigid and cruel caste system in this planet. Even today it's in full force. This alone is enough to show that Indians are not open to learning, integrating, tolerant or consider even their own kind ''equal''. Even today Indians will never eat at the same table with their low caste colleagues in the same workplace. They will never marry out of their caste nor will they tolerate neighbors of different castes. This is part of everyday life in India.

And as for ''staying as immigrants'' and contributing the growth.... This too is load of horse manure. We all know how immigrant Indians are clan-loyal. They will shop from only Indian shops and supermarkets. If one Indian comes to a neighborhood, they will somehow try to convert the entire neighborhood into a little Bombay or Calcutta by brining in other Indians by the hordes.I once lived in an apartment next to an Indian family. After a few weeks the stench of old spices was so bad that I had no choice but to complain. Still they never took it seriously and the police had to intervene.

Very normal with any immigrant group. The Italians had thiers, the Jews theirs etc etc. All over the world they have Chinatowns- maybe whitey hates that too.
Its just about familiarity and safety in numbers and the lack of a lingua franca with the majority. The subsequent generations, born and bred in the country of adoption will probably have much less of this.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001028,00.html

A HOMELESS Indian immigrant was beaten and set on fire today near Rome, Italian police said. Police had also considered a robbery motive, while Rome's Mayor Gianni Alemanno raised the possibility that it may have been carried out in revenge for the recent rape of a young Italian girl.

Response from presumably russian white nationalist

It is appropriate punishment if the Indian raped an Italian girl. The act of rape is far more sickening and crippling to our society. If the Indian man was set on fire without a reason then you can debate on barbarism. However as we can see it was not without reason thus the punishment is appropriate.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001028,00.html

A HOMELESS Indian immigrant was beaten and set on fire today near Rome, Italian police said. Police had also considered a robbery motive, while Rome's Mayor Gianni Alemanno raised the possibility that it may have been carried out in revenge for the recent rape of a young Italian girl.

Response from presumably russian white nationalist

It is appropriate punishment if the Indian raped an Italian girl. The act of rape is far more sickening and crippling to our society. If the Indian man was set on fire without a reason then you can debate on barbarism. However as we can see it was not without reason thus the punishment is appropriate.

Great vigilantism. Keep at your lynchmob mentality. Not guilty until proven in a court of law- I suppose all these dont matter to you.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
White Supremacists should never be quoted from. They are really biased people.

I suspect lots of white are supremacist, during WW2, almost the entire german race subscribed to their view and their influence are still very strong today and with the economic crisis going on now, it could rear it's ugly head again, this is one of the greatest fear of the western democracy.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=505729&highlight=Indian

Another white complain of indian immigration

Fiji is also full of Indians, and i've seen what they have done there, turned the place into a slum. Indians rule it over the Fijians, they own everything just about.
You can't trust theses b*st*rds, how many times has an Indian been busted for importing BLANK Mastercards into Aus and the like!?
The Government is aware of these scams too, and what does it do?, import more of the scum FFS!!!

That'll do me.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=410848&highlight=Indian

Another white nationalist voiced his displeasure over indian integrity...wow there are really lots of WN around.

I've had a lot of dealings with Indians in the trucking industry in Ontario, in the Toronto area. I find much the same as you; they lie, evade the truth and downright deceive if they think they can get away with it. I have seen them in my company's yard urinating in broad view and scolded them for it, as we have women from the office walking the yard on their breaks for exercise. They try to lie their way out of that as well, saying such things as they were emptying their water bottle or looking on the ground for change. They have also been seen smacking into our company vehicles as they ineptly try to reverse semi trailers, in plain view of company personnel and still try to deny responsibility. I am of the opinion they are almost genetically programmed to be that way.

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect lots of white are supremacist, during WW2, almost the entire german race subscribed to their view and their influence are still very strong today and with the economic crisis going on now, it could rear it's ugly head again, this is one of the greatest fear of the western democracy.

Whitey will always feel superior because his contributions far outweigh any Asians. But his willing to concede to Asians because his numbers are falling.
But he expects kowtow. Indians dont. Thats his complaint.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
A white nationalist responding to posting of Miss India picture by an Indian defender

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=463262&page=9&highlight=Indian

You obviously didnt read my post. India by far is the poorest country on Earth so I'd say it is bad for india to go on about poverty in Pakistan when india has the most poverty than any country on Earth. As for you guys posting pics of skinbleached indians, when will you give up your quest to pose as 'white' people. You only look silly posing such fake pics. Indians are last thing to being 'white'
And when did i seek support from SF against indians? Thy were just surprised to see abuse of human rights in the world's largest 'secular' 'democracy' so i just pointed out that there's nothing to be surprised about. You can dream on about being a 'superpower' when in reality you are simply super poor