• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What was she doing?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ed_that_foreigners_abuse_istana_fountain.html

appalled_that_foreigners_abuse_istana_fountain-thumbnail.jpg

Posted on 04 May 2010
Appalled that foreigners abuse Istana fountain at May Day open house

STOMPer Yeast Tana was upset to see visitors at the Istana on May Day, made up of both locals and foreigners, abusing the Istana fountain by splashing the water on themselves.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was at the Istana Open House on 1st May 2010.

"After going to the main building, I proceeded to the fountain right in front and was appalled to see how foreigners are using the water to wash their feet and splashing water on themselves.

"Really shows the respect that they have.

"In addition, some locals were guilty of the acts as well.

"Let the pictures speak for themselves."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Istana holy ground?

Yes! very holEy ground...my grassloot member, I saw some time ago, can be bothered to q to enter Instana just to see his IDOLS...whom he whoorshipped...but he didn;t not bring fruits & joss sticks...:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a nutrient test to see if the "buds" of hers can grow, considering that Woody inaugurated the new Newater plant in Changi.....Prataman shoud give thanks for the mammaries:biggrin: