• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the meaning of this? Ah tiong wan test Singaporean

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190808_011445.jpg
20190808_011445.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Choa Chu Kang Town Council has lodged a police report after China's national flag was displayed at a Housing Board block.

Replying to queries from The Straits Times, a town council spokesman said on Wednesday (Aug 7) that the flag, which was displayed at Block 489B, Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5, has been taken down.

He said the police report was made after a resident alerted the town council about the incident.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spokesman said that the town council would not comment further on the matter as police investigations are underway.

A reader who took photographs of the flag, which was on the parapet, and reported it to citizen journalism site Stomp, said that the flag was displayed on Monday morning.

The National Emblems (Control of Display) Act states that displaying any flag or national emblem that is not that of Singapore in public is considered an offence.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
its funny… govt here asking us to integrate with them and here they are, forever displaying their defiant behaviour…. alamak, pls la, PAP… should ask them to integrate with the locals la…. we singaporeans have been accommodating foreigners all these years with no issues until the defiant ones came knocking at our door… open your eyes and see can?” – Jessie Wan

“What does this tell us? The failed policy of integration of our PAP government. It means that China is the country and Singapore is a province flying it’s provincial flag. We have lost our sense of belonging of our country….” – Lee Wee Kiat

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrest 17 years old youths for racist remarks, then go arrest those PRCs also! This doesn’t concern just about racism, but nationalism! Police force, please do your freaking job fairly!” – Apple Ling

“How to arrest when PM call to intregrate with the foreigner trashes. See this is one good example of foreigners thinking they have superiority over spore. Sg govt just suck thumb….sit down…n watch at their own mess created” – Mohd Amin

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking pap created this situation. They asked for it, they have empowered foreigners, embolden them. At our expense. Foreigners know they are being valued over native sinkies. We will become second class citizens if the pap remains in power.:frown:
Feel damm sad and angry.
If there a war ,I will volunteer myself.
Even I didn't make it. I will still bring at least 4 enemies to make sure I didn't live in vain.
But now openly open doors for everyone to stroll in.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Feel damm sad and angry.
If there a war ,I will volunteer myself.
Even I didn't make it. I will still bring at least 4 enemies to make sure I didn't live in vain.
But now openly open doors for everyone to stroll in.
I know. We swore allegiance to the flag, to defend our country. Now those motherfuckers prostitute our country to everyone, only to have these foreigners stick it to our faces. And they even dare tell us to integrate with them!! They sold us out. They only care to protect their own interests and safeguard their wealthy way of life. Sinkies need to wake the fuck up, it's been a problem for too long already.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know. We swore allegiance to the flag, to defend our country. Now those motherfuckers prostitute our country to everyone, only to have these foreigners stick it to our faces. And they even dare tell us to integrate with them!! They sold us out. They only care to protect their own interests and safeguard their wealthy way of life. Sinkies need to wake the fuck up, it's been a problem for too long already.
Yes. I finds it too much to tolerate this kind of disrespect.
Ah tiong hang clothing at pull up bar.
I just threw it on ground and continue my pull up.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There one shanghai waitress in sg restaurant speake a long phase mandarin which I can't really understand bacause of her accent and the way she phased it.
I told her I don't understand.
She replied 你们 新加坡 人 华语很差.
I straight ask for manager.
btw this happens in a mbs restaurant.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess burning China's flags isn't illegal in Sinkieland, is it? :wink:

P01-130123-371.jpg

At most it's just the usual clowns kpkb'ing at the press conference of China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

No worries, in the not too distant future the PRC flag will be another historical relic, not unlike Nazi Germany's swastika flag or the Soviet Union flag.

By the way, PRC70 will happen in less than two months' time. Expect overt displays of the 五星旗 by the Tiongs here in the next several weeks.