• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the hell is wrong with the psyche of sri lankans??

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21509656

sri lankans cb army feed a kid and kill him during the final war against the tamil tiger. I know his father is a rebel leader and what, but there are things you just dont do, You do not kill a child, period.

As a father and as a human, when I read this story and especially the coverage in other international newspapers (see independent.co.uk). I m very upset and hurt.

The killers are mother fucking no good piece of shit cursed shits of our world, not even worth calling as human go and kill a boy. knnccb look at his face in this photo, my heart bleeds.

What the fuck is wrong with the bloody shit sri lankans?
I think even animals take better care of their young than us.

First, the bloody shits of india rape and literally disembowel a poor girl.
Now the shit lankans feed a kid and then shoot him??

WTF.
We as humans have to examine what the hell is going wrong with our minds.
We develop this tech, develop that tech, everyday say we are progressing, our world is so modern, but our innate evilness is something we have yet to overcome.
I hope the kid found some peace in the after life and whoever did this to him, I hope God punishes him

really sakit hati read this kind of ccb story.