• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What the hell is this world coming to?

lohck

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 2 Cents on the Current State of Things
Blog - Member Blogs
Written by godlover

Full article found here :
http://www.tuxedo.sg/index.php?opti...te-of-things&catid=74:member-blogs&Itemid=161

This shit-hole we're in now has got me thinking about how we got here and will we see light at the end of the tunnel soon? Is this a healthy elimination of inefficiencies, or have we just witnessed the biggest ever rip-off in history?

With the collapse of the Soviet Union 18 yrs ago, Capitalism has elevated to an undisputed status and firmly rooted itself as the 'correct' economic and world order. The world is now promised fair rewards based on merit, and governments take on the trustee role of safeguarding our resources and assets. Legislation is set up to ensure fair play and to provide guidance on conduct.

Let's examine the current shit-hole we're in ....

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support your thread abit. :biggrin:

If you read the article carefully, the main point of contention is 'MONEY'

However, in the today world, everything is fueled by money. So I do not see anything wrong with the way the world works. It's just that priorities have changed. :smile:

lohck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for support .. however

in the today world, everything is fueled by money.

this is THE main contention .. ie how/why and who made the world become this way? Is this the best way?

The WAY money is distributed and horded is the contention.