• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Should You Do If She Say "I'm Sick Of Using This!"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Paiseh, I just sent her back to Intercon. Just now she was a little irate over my constant using the iphone.

Okay lah, this is the one:

BVMF-03.jpg

Bro, situation like this I think you should just act blur. She is just trying to snare you.

That's the one except is all stainless steel including the base. I did not act blur, I just brush aside, we're close we can talk about everything, even then this is a little awkward for me too

bro,
you still love your wife?

Of course la bro

P'Joe, u should ask her if it vibrates or not mah, ehh, she pretty or not?

She's pretty of course, I like mature women not SYT

is she the one that wants you to make her stomach big?

u die liao la

She is the one yes, no la I no die la

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh, I just sent her back to Intercon. Just now she was a little irate over my constant using the iphone.

That's the one except is all stainless steel including the base. I did not act blur, I just brush aside, we're close we can talk about everything, even then this is a little awkward for me too

Of course la bro

She's pretty of course, I like mature women not SYT

She is the one yes, no la I no die la
P'Joe, I hope u think of the consequences before you do anything. Chok dee na

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're married, she's not. But there's mutual respect and attraction. It's been a while that you've met. You talked and talked, lots to catch up. Suddenly in the middle of all these she took out from her purse a long silver stainless steel apparatus and said "I'm sick and tired of using this." What do you do?

Buy her a longer silver stainless steel apparatus, and wish her luck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a more serious note, if your story is true... then congratulations, you've been shit-tested by a woman.

All women shit test, and women only shit test men whom they are attracted to.

In this case, your level of sexual interest (in her).

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
You one lucky chap, it is very rare to have a woman friend willing to open up on this sort of thing herself without even asking. You must be blessed. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Love the wife and help a friend. Love the world, love thy neighbour too.:o

help must be rendered, in the right form too :o:o:o
this woman asking for high grade protein and wanting results somemore! :eek::eek::eek:
bro Joe has wedding vows to keep :o:o:o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi guys, thanks for all your concerns and good words. All's well. Had a great 3 days with her of heart talk, its been a long time that we talked since my first passed away. My first post about this lady wanting to be a mother was like a first salvo. Then came these 3 days was the second but stronger attempt as both of us are together. Nevertheless all's well. This will be her final attempt. I got to understand her more and the more I understood I began to have more respect for this friendship and farther away from a physical relationship.

At the end of the day I still come back to the song by England Dan and John Ford Coley "It's Sad to Belong" some things are just not meant to be.

[video=youtube;jRAphOhi_Zc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAphOhi_Zc&feature=related[/video]

Thanks guys.

jw5

Loyal
You're married, she's not. But there's mutual respect and attraction. It's been a while that you've met. You talked and talked, lots to catch up. Suddenly in the middle of all these she took out from her purse a long silver stainless steel apparatus and said "I'm sick and tired of using this." What do you do?

Ask her to put the silver spoon back into her mouth. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Korean Sticks

Easier to clean. Not enough hot water, or enough disinfectant during the korean wars. Metal bowls, chopstick means bacteria, germs have a lesser chance of breeding on to it. The colder climate in korea also means bamboo production is not as ideal as in the sourthern china.

chop-stix-15-lg.jpg

You mean this : Korean chopsticks ? I don't understand why they are so obsessed with using a pair of heavy chopsticks. The steel ones are just too heavy. The royal family used silver ones to detect poison in there food.

I prefer the conventional type : bamboo. I'm a Shang descendant. I heard it was invented by the last Shang king before the dynasty ended.

The ancient name for a pair of chopsticks is 箸 dyoy in Foochowese or der in Hokkien and Teochew. 筷子 is in barbarized Han language. I believe in one object, one word, one sound.

The chopsticks nations : China, Korea and Japan (including Hong Kong and Taiwan).

5235chopsticks.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy her a new one?