• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What PAP don't want you to know : Singapore named the world's most expensive city

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When numbers are good and favorable, PAPpigs will claim credit. Now 他媽 dispute on expensive city numbers.

I thought they are good at suing people for not telling the truth?? these people are certainly liars..where we have poor people, all are affordable, the government is, the people can afford them... they can afford to live in a most expensive city...they must be RICH!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The golden period is 80s through late 90s.maybe early 2000. Now just fake, manipulated statistics to make sinkees feel song. The only ones that enjoying now are the pappies and cronies.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Are you a fucking PAP running dog?

There is a piano wire with your name on it for you to dance to.

Why the fuck does a comment on ice cream make me a PAP running dog.

Now go fuck an ant.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If I'm not mistaken, Magnums sold here (like gas stations) are from Thailand.

Even Haagen Daz has Asean regional management and finance based in Bkk. We even poached their regional accountant for our Sathorn office. But this is not to say their pricing is cheap locally there (another story).

Then I may be wrong then. I got this information from someone who used to work on the brand

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the fuck does a comment on ice cream make me a PAP running dog.

Now go fuck an ant.

And there is nothing those fucking PAP can do about it.
They will spin and spin and tell lies after fucking lies

BUT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW SINGAPORE IS EXPENSIVE BECAUSE SINGAPOREANS ARE RAPED AND SCREWED AND TIEWED BY PAP OF 700++ BILLIONS INTO SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS AND THE FUCKING GROTESQUE PAY OF PAP AND THEIR RUNNING DOGS AND CORRUPT STINKING KANGAROOS

SPIN AND SPIN AND LIE AND LIE
NONE STOP FROM THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES AND WALKING BAGS OF EXCREMENT
WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO FUCK AND SCREW AND TIEW ALL OF US

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell Magnum ice cream to reservists who have completed their RT session. :biggrin:

Aiyah! Cecilia like Gay brand Magnum...not the kind of gay!..can the reservists give her their magnum after their RT session?? magum....this one made in SINgapore!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the Government will allow ordinary Singaporeans to invest together with GIC and Temasek Holdings so that we can benefit from their unmatched investment acumen and enjoy a higher rate of return.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought that is what the CPF is for? Wait, are you implying something else?

I hope the Government will allow ordinary Singaporeans to invest together with GIC and Temasek Holdings so that we can benefit from their unmatched investment acumen and enjoy a higher rate of return.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they are good at suing people for not telling the truth?? these people are certainly liars..where we have poor people, all are affordable, the government is, the people can afford them... they can afford to live in a most expensive city...they must be RICH!

Fact is that under the present PAP gov't, Spore getting too expensive & inefficient place. There are so many problems surfacing : floods, Dengue, haze, high cost, crime, over crowding, failing infrastructure,.....

Even the rich may think twice before choosing Spore.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP greatest achievement since the birth of singapore.

we-are-the-champions1.jpg

Yes! PAP are Champions while Sinkies are the Losers and Suckers since the birth of PAP.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday on tv, shiny head try to confuse Sillyporeans in parliament that this particular report was biased towards expatriate only.
He claimed that survey done on expatriate find Sillypore to be the most expensive city to live in.

Shiny head try to kid us, we all knew that whatever food, clothing, water, properties etc that we buy in Sillypore will be based in similar price.
Is he trying to tell us that Sillyporeans have been paying lesser for all those items as compared to those FTs expatriate?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was visiting Sim Lim & noticed that quite a number of stores have shut their doors for good. There are even vacant places on the main floor. 1st time I've seen things so bad.

Over the years the PAP have been jacking up the costs in Spore. Even if there is a fluke & they get kicked out in the next election the damage already has been done to Spore.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim lim square or tower? I'm very surprise that is happening.

I was visiting Sim Lim & noticed that quite a number of stores have shut their doors for good. There are even vacant places on the main floor. 1st time I've seen things so bad.

Over the years the PAP have been jacking up the costs in Spore. Even if there is a fluke & they get kicked out in the next election the damage already has been done to Spore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim lim square or tower? I'm very surprise that is happening.

I'm referring to the famous Sim Lim Square. Sim Lim Tower is where one would go to get electronics components.

It's pretty bad with many shops closed at the top floors. Other than the poor economy, high rent, there is the problem of computers now out of fashion. Many stores have turned to selling cables, handphone/iPad accessories....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The top floor, level 5-6? They are usually dead even 15 years ago. Especially in the side alley rings around the main concourse. The ground floor, 1st, 2nd, 3rd is where the shops are. Personally, after a while, I switched to Funan, much cleaner and spacious there. I wonder what the situation is there now. Sim Lim is always the place to go if you want to get down and dirty stuff.

I'm referring to the famous Sim Lim Square. Sim Lim Tower is where one would go to get electronics components.

It's pretty bad with many shops closed at the top floors. Other than the poor economy, high rent, there is the problem of computers now out of fashion. Many stores have turned to selling cables, handphone/iPad accessories....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heee heee hoo ho ho ho

ROTFFLMFAO