• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of insults can be worse than this?

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
After living a perfect and holy life.

Some jerks want to strip you down to bare minumum.

Put nails on you and hang up on two wooden poles together with two other criminal elements.

And another jerk pokes a spear on your body causing blood to flow out.

And He did it for all the jerks like us.

Tell me, what kind of insults you have seen in your lifetime can be greater than this?

It basically makes a public slip on a banana skin looks gravely pale in comparison.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Put nails on you and hang up on two wooden poles together with two other criminal elements.

Tell me, what kind of insults you have seen in your lifetime can be greater than this?

It basically makes a public slip on a banana skin looks gravely pale in comparison.

YOu wanna get banned. a religious nut is here.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic24.jpg

"I've raised millions of dollars for my beloved church and several charities and hundreds and thousands of lost souls were saved because of me. Yet, this is the outcome I got! My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Sob!"

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

so now you abandon your own asian gods and run to worship a middle eastern one?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's kinana ... One more religious post In original folder from him I will ban him :wink:

hi there

1. drift, just curious about the ban thing.
2. not that i am to ban anyone now or in the future.
3. how, who, where & what to activate the ban button?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. drift, just curious about the ban thing.
2. not that i am to ban anyone now or in the future.
3. how, who, where & what to activate the ban button?

Bro go to the person post .. Inf him about 3 or 4 times then u can see a message to ban him .. Bro u can try that on me if you want to test the power of banning someone .. Mai Paiseh I'm not joking .. Can treat me as lab rats . :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro go to the person post .. Inf him about 3 or 4 times then u can see a message to ban him .. Bro u can try that on me if you want to test the power of banning someone .. Mai Paiseh I'm not joking .. Can treat me as lab rats . :wink:

brother, dont be angry okay. i ask how come i kena banned so easily...sometimes with no warning and with no infractions? just banned like this ...zap and gone into thin air..done! if it's privileged info , then no need to reply lah. it's okay...thanks a thousand times.

jw5

Loyal
Typical TeeKee.
Can't decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Ends up talking nonsense.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brother, dont be angry okay. i ask how come i kena banned so easily...sometimes with no warning and with no infractions? just banned like this ...zap and gone into thin air..done! if it's privileged info , then no need to reply lah. it's okay...thanks a thousand times.

See whether that person who banned you wanted to give u warning anot .. Usually I will give ppl warning first .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical TeeKee.
Can't decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Ends up talking nonsense.

He wants abit of everything to have more fun mah :wink: but end of the day it's us that have the most fun :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who have the power to ban without warning and without infractions besides AHLEONGSAM ?

No ... I also have the power to banned without warning .... There's many ways to ban a person .:wink:

Last edited: